Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sands

Sands I set foot on the sands of the Arabian Gulf states in nineteen seventy nine, the sand, then I swallowed it, and all of my time was spent my time in work and prayer, with the warm Arabian Nights, Nights and explodes out me wonderful towering heights.The streets are paved with gold 24K, in the mystical Middle East, is pure gold, the spread of a series, with a sumptious gala celebration, holidays are so many times and so well, played on my favorite song, The Love Songs of Life, which continues to play, for me and spend the night lights on.The from heaven with a million or more stars, the twinkling stars shine from the darkness, as watchful eyes of Mars, the eyes that peer? Neath a veil of black silk, the sweet and charming face, in front of the property, the oil-rich sand, the elegant and flowing graces.How often sandy, I left to retu home and the castle, but the sand kept calling lures me back, its great mosques and domes, the domes, the shining, the heat from Sunday frizzante clock day, the sun continues to rotate, Simmering the sand for almost everyone.A home away from home is what I have? I found, in these hot buing sands, the sands of time, I was so close to these wonderful Arab land, the land of the prophets, and a great conviction that a man toiled and taught, a teacher so powerful that could not defeat, even if it is useless fought.Let among the rest buing sand me, When my day is over and done, in our opinion, the day in the neighborhood, so I can put my head under the scorching sun, the sun shining Le, through all time in this beautiful country generously, leave the country prosper and grow to be a paradise on earth, so great. Written in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman 1992   while I was in service with the Ministry of Defense in Seeb

No comments:

Post a Comment