Monday, August 17, 2009

A case of fear

A case of fear Chicken soup is good for a coldSleep is good for FluWhen I FearsWhat case of a person to do? It is not bacteriaAlthough can eat my soulIt is not virusYet, I can give the feeling wholeI know what to do, what I am back in a big bowl spotThat The Ice Cream was really great and now I only bowl doneOne won? t doIf is good, then greatAnd now I have eaten two. Bowling three, four, five and sixCame thinking went, then my case, fear of gaze, as my time off I was sleepyIt it's time to go to bedMy fears are no longer in my stomachNow competing in my head to my eyes and I can boil Kill fears Let me be the one who is the takesTo monsters still.When I rise to greet the fears dayMy place Tooie know, I need a friend right nowWhatever I do? KitchenAnd I go to open the freezer door stop and think real HARDI been here once before.I grave a place in my comfortable reach chairAnd on phoneWhat I will tell you there? I heard a dial tone.I all your numbersYou response awayYou sit and listen, as I said I speakYou would ok.We say goodbye, my Dayi and I knew it was wrong to begin to read and then I feel prayTo strong.If like me, then seeThat fears come Gobe and the person who had Belet show your feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment