Friday, August 28, 2009

Coffee House Poet a poem

Coffee House Poet a poem (Written in the Coffee House) This is where I meet my friends,   He speaks in long, it seems,   Can I? I do not remember all their names?   (full time), my cup of coffee, often skipping   When it comes to breaking the   When my concentration?. Women want to borrow chairs? often   Around the table, me? m regular here?   Every day until the evening, nearly three   Midnight? writing, reading, drawing,   What? s what I do, I? poet.Three ma? s Professor of U of M;   E Johannes, a poet and friend, and   Therefore, it is Papa Bear, who works in   The airlines conceed? Northwest? is   you leave businessAnd Gene, who loves erotic;   And Kathy, her? s a fan of Faulkner, and   Royce, a lawyer, has no real choice;   Mathew and him? s a writer of songs, and   MusicAnd then there's Janet, you? s love   Word of God, and Michelle, who as   The law also, and we? s Cindy W., a poet   Ama? Plath? and Gary and Sue, the book   also lovers, and I, a simple poet.I have leaed a lot from all my friends,   Coffee House, in B & N in   Roseville? And we all love to inhale   the smell of coffee, books and conversation;   I believe that destiny has brought us here, Amen! Dedicated to my friends at the Coffee House, # 1257 3/2/06 revised 2/5/06See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment