Sunday, August 16, 2009

Two poems with figurative language label

Two poems with figurative language label Says Mr. Dennis Siluk, when asked to review his poetry somewhat ', for he hesitates all the time, when I ask him, then I can tell you. However, I said (poesia response to # 728, "Derivative Echoes"): "Image brand language, ie words used to refer to something that is not really saying here is used to noise, as sometimes are metaphors. Probably the reason I used figurative language photo here was the band of ideas and feelings my poem [s] expression [Ness] the physical world in which I want to exist. "He lost me somewhere along the line, but not playing well, when I read poems. Rosa Penaloza.The Bear-Men Qolqepunku (ie: the magic of ice of Peru) (guess) high in the Andes of Peru The Ukukus excursion onGlacier, frost and snowDressed Furry clocks in masks and This migration, the sacred mountain iceOf healing powersThe Bear-men, which are: In the ancient Quechua language, iceThey Guardians of the cut in solid blocks of ice Carried on the back on the mountain flanks ways in which family, friends and livestockAh! Sixteen thousand meters of altitude, is A pilgrimage Qoyllur Rit i? ? Year after year after year, Bear-men?, Silent clock Your glacier, slowly disappearAs when in the air ... You? Ve now decide on the ice The magic of Peru ice, rising temperatures placeAs warming? This is supported by the ice cap Evaporation, in the 21st Century? Perhaps this is a whisper? E 'questo il mondo? S end? # 731 6/17/05Derivative Echoes want a bunch of clouds? I can see the clouds, and find love; And it is love is really looking for? Fallen Angels was love from heaven Lust and chose, instead, on the ground? In an infeo of lust and love beUnhappy so I can imagine me in heaven? Ah! Perhaps the tendency allusions us? Relooking for? We? To live again? We live in an era of screaming imagine? With the pain of death mindFear? Nymphs (best dressed) Serve children with a teacher blottedLight, perfect intonation, more questions Answer; upset the harmonious balance !...# 728 6/2005Poet Dennis Siluk

No comments:

Post a Comment