Monday, November 30, 2009

Bleed

Bleed Now is not the time to open That big door open again It is not the time to be more tolerant not the time to play a shot is not the time for justice Development grant options is not the time for the puppies to pet yipping with pathetic voicesnow is no time for courtesy Is not the time for compromise Is not the time for loving blindness It is not the time to close my eyesnow too many people for a I have not received anything good Heart has sown but flesh is to collect tears for the mind and the loss of my inner wolf seeks equal bloodnow Only those whose agreements can scream Social isolation or death young people or to defend prowltell not die Spines of my displeasure Live for me and for you appreciate each cell, as if I am not in a cage treasureput But roam with me through the snow and the sun be at my side or breathe the dust of my I was bleeding again noneNiki Lashes Artist, writer, and Webmatron

No comments:

Post a Comment