Monday, November 23, 2009

Hundred fifty dead Korean War l952

Hundred fifty dead Korean War l952 There I Saturday, ninety-five can weatherOutside the library cafe, it was Old Timers cool.An was from me, says:? There have been two per cent of us the island, close to North Korea, in? 52? We guarded 16,000-prisners? Suddenly, all hell loose three hundred North Koreans cameOver the bob-wired fence, in pursuit? It all happened in a matter of secondsThe machineguns killed 150-of themThat? s all that I saw during the war? 52. (An American breached a shot.) Now we have the fingerprints at all? The oldtimer said; exhaustedly; As if even once? But they were only old memories are brought to light, rose for a moment of theSands that the small island of Horseshoe. But I think I? ll never forget? withNo said it regrets ... when it was fresh on his table where his coffee. # 762 7/15/05Notes: as a veteran of war, I've got a lot of classic cars from a series of wars, at a time when World War II seemed to me more, they are used in World War I (when I was a child) by the very few Korean War (but from time to time I meet), and a couple from Vietnam, where I was. Funny, it seems, most of these groups are increasingly scarce, particularly in the First World War and the Korean War, or so it seems. Now we have three wars to see: A Persian Gulf war in Afghanistan and the Persian Gulf II (as it seems, all in a matter of a decade), and you must mention the war in Bosnia, which was with my son I think that I am not by war veterans to speak. It 'fun, we stop the longest war against the Record, the Vietnam War, to replace it with the four wars that I mentioned. Well, this is the life not.Dennis Siluk is a poet and a veteran of the war in Vietnam, his recent book "The Magic of the Andes," has two parts, one on the Andes of Peru, the other on the war Rhymes , dealing with Vietnam. You can see his books on a website or how you live in Minnesota and Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment