Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pine Creek A poem Minnesota

Pine Creek A poem Minnesota As it bus inside the Northe Lights in Minnesota? S mystical nights, here comes the wind with the sail immortal, with the secrets undivided; here groans of deep woods to think about what should be the heart, to take or harvest, its strange and profound beauty and profound joy of its forest, trees and friendly by its small stream nearby. # 1367 6/5/2006 When Pine Creek, from Bayfield on Lake Superior, Minnesota, I noticed footprints of animals in the sand, and Bach, on the back of an old B & B, where I lived, was a long day is love. My wife and I climbed the slope that looked and went deep into the woods behind the old house, a rock (sort of). E 'stato tutto raw beauty, as well as at some point, I suppose, so now we have need of him. The poetry is small, and consists of some fragments, the beauty of Minnesota? Northe Lights S winds, its forests, and the little stream, but I heard the comment should be longer than the poem, in this case. If you are in dense forests of the deep bay, is infested with mosquitoes, and the sound of bears, not sure if it is only the wind and trees, which sounds like flapping wings, and you do not see birds, until you are reflected in the opening, in places, it's dark, and other places with the bright Sunday moing, whispers to me unknown, I felt as though the eyes of the search for light, but the research for me, almost to the loss of a beating heart, I went back and forth, and then the cloud forest, then in B & B for breakfast.See Dennis' web site: Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment