Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More Winter Poems of Minnesota

More Winter Poems of Minnesota 1) Dec days   (In Minnesota) The sky, pale-scaled with a cold fog, makes?.   The sun peering ", Since the scale on horseback proud down.The birds don? T sing the early moing (more)? Gone south.   The pure white snow all (compare with the gleaming river? Case) these are precious moments of nostalgia for the early hours of the moing?   Adolescents barb Sing, Sing, on the back of my head: Celebrating the winter? S cold day in advance. # 958 12/11/062) waiting for the Caf? Bookstore (Minnesota winter) The moon appears to be frozen in the easte sky, high over head, in winter, the dead   Sitting in the Caf? Waiting for my wife? The snow events in Minnesota, sees from his heavenly sky placeIn (not so far from my house),   Watch? My wife left the post office? On this cold night of clouds, waiting for the bus-stop (s) High wisps general cold and frost, against   Your throat, exhale cloud banks? Cloud banks exhale carbon dioxide? Soon? Ll these ports Walkthrough   A smile on the face, and a big kiss? A chilled wind, still on their cheeks, the adaptation to air theWarm CAF? Woops, here it comes   (7:15 PM)? Coffee or tea? I say this? (You? S smile). # 957 / 12-10-05 dedicated Rosa Pe? Aloza-Siluk3) Coldsnap [in Minnesota] While the snow smothers the bleak winter ice, until I'm through the window until midnight   What can I do? There must be something! My loving wife is fast asleep! The middle of the night   About my computer, I write, to think how long longHow the last cold spell this !...# 952 12/9/054) Winter EdgesThe air fogy. And 'the beginning of winter   The moon is my body.   That what is Misty disappeared. (A clock 6:30, everything is dark;   at 9:00 PM, ill be away.) Winter dorme believe   Waiting for the moing, east bound.   That what is Misty disappeared. # 955 12/10/2005See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment