Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The man of the seed of a poem on Man s Nature

The man of the seed of a poem on Man s Nature Man SeedThe penis   Peapod launches in the sun   Freed from scratch with the tree go.His environment is the current offer, without a plan,   Roads to pack a tie,   The link, it increases with men to achieve?   Body needs,   CravingsInnocent body like a baby? S cry.   Beastlike is twirls, reflects   Dedicated to his likeness, but no thanks substance?   Taste, white!   In his burial Caveh   And his mound, which   He died in finished carcasses. # 1315 4 / 2006 This contemporary poetry breath I wrote this moing for the life of my husband, the only poetry, and the attempt, I think of a poem by him, a dramatic sand between the man and his body, that is extraordinary. T I know everyone who tried to seize the mans essence, nature and its essential nature: man himself, and is separated from him in the process. As I have said many times? The man of confidence, if you wish, but not its nature. And after reading his poetry, I asked myself: what is its nature? I rarely make comments, why do not you know the true meaning of his poems, though (I'm leaing), but seems to me, where I say something, why not, I am sure, I think that will start by vultures, when every man must examine his inner life, his place next to the psyche of his character may be a better saving. Rosa Peñaloza SilukSee Dennis' Website

No comments:

Post a Comment