Saturday, November 7, 2009

Rogue Eight Poems Poetry

Rogue Eight Poems Poetry Rogue Poetry [Comment]? I no longer so young, I think I? Ve missed something is recognized that most of mode times, perhaps most of us have lost people in our heads.When my past, but now seems to be just as unprepared roads, rivers are still using the old dikes and fields full of weeds, and unplowed. I suppose you could say that each new generation enters the scene? You have the impression that they do not have enough time to finish what he started before the new takes. E ', in fact, a pilgrimage to decide to write clearly terms.Few people realize the poet and writer I am quoting now, little could be done? Here I discovered the world lay sleeping, and bare my soul, maybe the villain in me: 1) Are you tired Rogue Poets feel we are closed!   Of all that I have ever seen?.   I am tired, otherwise? Find D   I suspect that some hope: finished.I over eight years, years of water birds culled.   The sick are most of the time, my   Spirit is in my head? I noticed that a few nights before?   When I am tired of going to bed. # 1021 12/23/20052) eccentric and a bone PoetFlesh   Haunted Spirit;   Do with my mood,   My mood is my   Weather?.   I have no guilt, in my opinion   For my hallucinations   E 'that all the rumors down   The eccentric? s   Descend from heaven?   Filter out or hell? 12/053 # 1022) and The Butterfly MeWhen I? m foot   Who are they? m conversation with   (It could be me)   In the mist of madness   Walks or in a   CAF? a book to read   Newspapers, Poetry? etc:   It can be seen at the time   If the poem is it done?   Like a butterfly, which is   Its wings for the first time?   It can be shown, so I speak !...# 1023 12/24/054) Christmas MadnessHow a lot of people stare into space,   Consider their faith, or capture   A moment of humiliation? Christmas is two days away, no? "   23-hour thirty-five minutes.   Woops! Not too far away? And we all face the same   Department stores, walking down   Malls: What kind of crazy faith! # 1027 12/24/055) Lost World There are other worlds, not to live   I am sure? If someone doesn? t want to know?   so that in this case, the only absolute   In place of the lost? That? only they know. # 1024 12/23/20056) The nature of time is TimeOne all time?   And the time, you can not change;   Barer, that extended   O frozen ", but the nature of   Now there? a passage   For eteity. # 1025 12/23/20057) The Poetry of Life recalls memory   Of past experiences (existence)   Who has forgotten?   That life is one thing   Make that the universe   Shine and ring ..! # 1026 12/24/058) The squirrels CageThey no change in   The squirrel cage?   Man? S old constraints unique! # 1029 12/23/20058) abhorred Old Pall DrunkThe old was drunk on the street?   Abhorred stood with me,   broke his thumb hanging by a thread,   Shit in his pants, a car almost killed;   a rainbow of life, like a candle represent?   I could see in her eyes, an empty Stare,   I do not know what happened, depends   Per inch? in the air: Hanging On   Stand on the road?   (back in? 88)? because I think that now (?)   It 'too late: It's Christmas: 2005. # 1032 12/24/05; Note: moderation is a lifestyle, and I can only say to those who have tasted the bitteess of the drink, let me tell you now to get out of hell? s grip, before it is too late, I? m recovered, I had started 22 years I? d never been to fifty-eight years (I have died back before my 40th birthday). Merry Christmas to you, and Happy Birthday DlsilukSee Mr. Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment