Friday, November 27, 2009

I Wonder

I Wonder I wonder what would happen if we exclude the noise, and reflects on the humanity of all of us girls and tsunami boys.As from nothing by force, and reminds us once again the man and the fear of wondering if there remorse.I would be conducted by American Idol, if the avian flu pandemic has caused a rift in our recital.As more hurricanes storm of destruction, causing it to stop business with sudden wonder if Shock-Jock interruption.I obsession with how much LEG-I-SEE will also be important for us that our A-LEG-CY.When The best plans in mice and men fall for a flop, as the two towers did, and every time seems stop.I wonder if the disease and hunger have struck our earth, body image and sex for a man. When earthquakes, landslides, and the spread of fire, to the knees of the strongest man in the bow as a child. I wonder if we have time to think about how we really are finished, instead of our vision of life to be the next Hollywood star.Would be our quest for money, success and more; tricks for our collections, and finally see the value, it is in our connections.I WonderP.S. Fathers Have you hugged your kids today? Copyright 2006 by Stanley J. Leffew   All rights ReservedStanley J. Leffew is the author of "How To Be Wanted For a lifetime of nights and not just one night of his life." Discover why be seduced by too much room and the body has a lot of life , but still the lack of life to the source:

No comments:

Post a Comment