Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Poetry World

Poetry World Poetry world is a site of poetry list I have with so many great poets and poetry forums for your reading pleasure. For example, some of the younger members of the place to themselves and their work also on the list are people like Marina and poet Thomas L. Vaultonburg by Zombie Logic Press and Janet Kuypers, who has written many books and Brian Douthit, the great success with his book, Perfectly Said, when words become art. Even people like Carolyn Edwards can be found on the website, so check it out, because it is time to poetic talent. Visit the site Vaultonburg and only good things celebrities like Gary Busey and Henry Rollins had to say about the man and that alone is worth the click. Come and enjoy the many resources of poetry, see Poetry world. Here is a poem of mine for your enjoyment and I hope you do not like the poem and decided to visit the poetry world. I Really Love You There might something right in front of me I can not leave my dreams and always dancing in my head I do not know if I lose it just because in fact, cause I could really love you, if only I had the possibility I could be happy, and I want to chase away your fears, I was able to give me close and dry your tears And I could be your heart and show that the pure and true love because I could really love you unless you I loved Jeffrey Michael Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment