Sunday, November 22, 2009

Magic of the Andes in English and Spanish

Magic of the Andes in English and Spanish Note: written 4-15-05, while driving through the Andes of Peru, from Lima to Huancayo. I was an ant, but the mass of stone, earth and leaves of this beautiful and durable landscape.Spell the Andes By Dennis L. Siluk English VersionThis is a song of the Andes, to reach the sky The slow warm days, When Cholos game, and runs under the river and high.The high Andes downIn watch the passage of the sun: ? I? M of the Andes with a Brotherhood? But dreamer, with a song. I came from afar to see how herAnd is really beautiful With his hard, cool issue Oh God! How do I breathe Herin autumn of my life! ... Version N Espa? OlNota: 15-04-05 written while pas? Bamos a trav? S de Los Andes del pro?, From Lima to Huancayo. Sent? it was just an ant, among the mass of rock, soil and leaves of this attractive and durable paisaje.Revelaci? n de los Andes By Dennis L. Siluk (Translated by Nancy Pe? ALOZ) This is a Chancellor? N of the Andes, which rises to the sky In hot and slow d?, Dal When Cholos play, and r? You are tall and look great Andes bajos.Los the passage of the sun: ? I am one with the Andes and hermanadoSoy? Ador, Chancellor? N? I came from afar to verloY qu? beautiful, really, High hardness, fresh release Oh God! ? C? I want Mo respirarloEn the oto? O my life ... Once again Mr. Siluk is on the road, when you're on the road through the Andes, and wrote his most recent poem, "Magic of the Andes." He is a poet who has traveded nearly 700,000 kilometers, of places around the world for inspiration, and I found some. Your website:

No comments:

Post a Comment