Thursday, November 12, 2009

Five poems at home and in view of the planet against the poet

Five poems at home and in view of the planet against the poet Five Poems from home1) Favorite: Dorothy Parker [In 1920 the poet] What can I say, Dorothy Parker is dead, Bued and the ashes of poetry, so that He died aged couple Seventy-three?. The small woman with a big mouth, That was in the rain And could? t out: Continue to play All the same, Like drops of rain On a disc. # 713 6 / 20052) Change MEIF I? Franki d not so? d is not such a stench. If I? D are not so stubbo, me? D sleep well during the summer. If I? D is not a curse on Badi? D happy and satisfied. But I will continue my way of amBecause I don? T care! # 712 7/5/053) InertiaWhen I was young Strong and courageous Right was wrong, and? Right was wrong, my heart is open, My spirit rise Ich marschierte weg? And I tried gloryBut old And the world is so Battles won, lost It is time to stop it? I want to go now. # 711 6 / 20054) with the ETSAs soon as it was cremated diedThey I could? T look to their facesOf Rush and kindness, even my hand in theirsOr bend the knees, Or have eyed.I sad to see I hope that you didn? T WAITFOR me on the course, I see you At my CAF? ? and left to improve my soulAlone? Paralyzed is so strong and you must see how laughedHad One thing !...# 710 6 / 20055) Nature Nature Dream Dreams And if you are under the control For people Disposition stinks It expresses Metaphysics? Then neurotic Just as we !...# 708 6/2005The dilemma of the poet: Some poems that announces the end of the human and divine nature of things (what is left, I don? T know), and labels? Mans dilemma. If, in fact, is this really? Poet's dilemma? I? D thinking. Let's see if we can patch the dilemma. It is well understood, the planet is alive, has its own size, divine and cosmic, as doe? The S man poetic explanation for the degradation of nature is human nature?, In such a way that has been said, but man is part of the physical world? As the earth is a part of him, then maybe that's sins (the planet), its magnetic pull on people to do what they do for him? maybe, just maybe, perhaps.Poet / Author Dennis Siluk books may be

No comments:

Post a Comment