Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I saw the Universe

I saw the Universe I see the blue of the Indigo Cerulean skiesOr may night the stars wink, the smile moonDuring change in its monthly face ** I am in awe ** I see the sun trekAlteately to annual re-awakening of life in earthAnd then removed to allow the next sleepUntil spring ** I am told that the universe is "out there" beyond the stars, the moon and sun, but the power of what I can seeIs on an exploration of my comprehension ** I am in awe ** "out there" without time, without seasons passNo sense of age, hatred or loss existOnly the infinity0f the Universe ** What is "out there"? What is the universe that is not the end? What is the power that creates all this? I hope that .....** ** And then I remember that I saw once, this gift of sight glimpseIn a granddaughter oldAs five minutes I held her in my heart and the depth of gazedInto eteal wisdom and love ** E 'was only a moment before the bonds of her earthly life to pull their bodyBegan hert ** The purpose of this life, but for this I immediately knewThe universe Love is everywhere existsEach one of us in our universe carriesThe soul ** It is not "but" here "and can theEyes fleetingly in a newbo childAs shares messsage Universal Love is bringsof .** I am in awe ******** Lynn Moore is a life - coach, specializes on personal empowerment. The purpose of his life: "For people to their true value." When you pay the hats of women, wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, aunt, sister and Life Coach (among many other "hats"), sees "Heavenly Hugs or Toe Tush of inspiration for change. "They have much more information / inspiration by visiting their Angel in Army Boots site

No comments:

Post a Comment