Thursday, November 12, 2009

S The legacy of a father from earth to heaven

S The legacy of a father from earth to heaven For some time I was a boy   I always liked my dad   He taught me to work and play ball   With the father and the team   Our team won a championship all.   Where have you been? T in a ball game together   We worked together in the workplace   Dad is? Re bien!   She not only won my heart   But you? I have respect for my friends!   What now? I have to wait   To get to heaven to see   But as for me, while I? I am here on earth   I? I will keep within my heart   And for you? I taught   I won? Do not leave.   All the life lessons I leaed from you   I? M also put into practice   Now I understand better   Because sometimes I is regulated   In order to grow   And being the man who wanted   Without doubt this was his expression   Of true love for me   Thanks for this great joy in my   And the preparation for my future   Feed me a tendeess   And the warrior within me that made the mold   Now I can go out with confidence   And, if necessary, to criticize my children.   Her spirit and strength inside me are   So go boldly in victory   For all that you want me to be   To make the world a better place   Until I see your face! Paul Davis is author of Breakthrough for a broken heart a book tells us: "How to overcome disappointments and flowers in your dreams!" It 'a minister, life coach (relational and professional), dating expert, popular worldwide keynote speaker, creative consultant, humor being, adventurer, explorer, mediator, liberator and dream-maker.Paul 's compassion for people and passion for travel has taken him to over 50 countries in the world where he had a tremendous impact. Paul has also brought revival to many in war, poverty and the tsunami-affected regions of the earth. His nonprofit organization Dream-Maker Ministries is building dreams and breaking limitations.Paul 's Breakthrough Seminars inspire, revive, awaken, impregnate with purpose, impart the fire of desire, catapult people into a new level of self-awareness, facilitate the discovery and destiny dream fulfillment. Paul can be contacted at the following address:   RevivingNations@yahoo.com   407-967-7553 or 407-282-1745For more information:  

No comments:

Post a Comment