Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Minnesota Snow tomorrow Snow s Emerald hours in Spanish and English

Minnesota Snow tomorrow Snow s Emerald hours in Spanish and English Up?, Esmeralda snow flows   Up (In Minnesota, green)   When I look at my window:   Watch the snowy sky,   Capturing the scene tomorrow? Unlimited and fast, clear:   Son, "his brilliant shades of snow ...   Happy thoughts, to see this gentle   Esmeralda, snow tomorrow? Follow me, or? Yes, please?   I called the moing of snow:   ? Follow me in my memory,   Sometimes when they are old ... ? # 940 (12/3/05) Note (the author): This afteoon I walked into the soft snow on my way; Whizzer snow away from my car with a broom. Then I remembered how beautiful it is all winter in Minnesota (as was to be used, it is), I was in a kind of trance where everyone looks down from heaven to the green of trees in our yard, the car, road for me. I had woken up earlier, and looked out the window (before that), and is free of snow that filled my eyes I remember thinking, What a blessing to be able to just absorb all this?. Later that night, my wife said:? I love walking in the snow? you? s of Peru, and this is the sixth winter in Minnesota. He leaed that there is no other place on earth that has a wonderful mid-winter. It is long, but beautiful. And then it says that the night we left the library, to get to our car? Watch as snow shining? I was doing exactly that with the lights of the library, and the arc of light for the car, and the moon, all set the mood, he touched our senses is not a thing to happen was something that God sent, what he has leaed to take for granted in Minnesota: Minnesota is by far the wonder of all the countries of the world in winter, and St. Paul, is without doubt the city to enjoy an event in winter. I leaed one must grasp the beauty of a romantic thing, and the bottle before it disappears? In Spanish   Translated by Nancy PenalozaNevada Matutina   (The Emerald Snow of Minnesota), the snow flows from the Emerald   Down (The Minnesota Green)   As I look outside my window:   ? Staring at the snowy sky,   Capturing the scene of my? Ana! Abundant years? I ask, no problem:   ? Son, its shades of snow that shine ...   Happy feathers? SuaveEsmeralda At this point of view, most of the snow? Ana? S? Oh s game? Please h? Galo "name? But the snow? Ana:   ? S? Game in my memory, paragraph times when this old? ... 940 (12/3/05) Note (the author): "This afteoon, I walk on soft snow on my back, shaking the snow away from my car with a broom. Then register? How beautiful this winter in Minnesota (as was the sun? To be, is), was a kind of trance as a whole looks down from heaven on? Green tree in our Jard? No, the car, I conduct? one. I hab? a walk early, and looked out the window (before that), and this was the snow that full? my eyes: I remember thinking? What benefit? n only be able to absorb all this?. M? s late afteoon, that my wife said: "I like walking in the snow? is pro ', and this is their sixth winter in Minnesota. He leaed that there is no planning? No other place on earth that is so wonderful and winter. This is long, but beautiful. And then he said that afteoon when we left the library, to enter our car, "Look how the snow is bright", was just that, with the lights of the library, and the arc of light machinery, and the moon everything is ready? No game, toc? our senses, this is not a thing uncertain, it was something sent from God, who has leaed what we eco Minnesotanos: Minnesota is by far the pa? s of all the wonders of the earth in the world, winter, and San Pa? l, is probably the city of cities to enjoy a winter. I leaed that we must seize the beauty novel? Curia Rationum one thing, and bottling, before his disappearance? Dennis Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment