Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Minnesota Spring Thaw a poem

Minnesota Spring Thaw a poem What? And the way it is? And the way it has always been   Spring thaw, the spring brings the mud, waves, birds   What? S is the way, how is it? S was always   Since then, who knows where, when I was a kid.Strange, my blood flowing over me today, wild   I dream of that side   I? I feel weak away from Minnesota? S horizon   And the voices, echoes, the rivers are clear of clouds afar.The high, blue infinity   Sounds awakening memories of spring, renewal   Winter Stars are gone with the snow in winter   The birds begin to nest in the trees and the wind will bring some spring storms meadows.Spring   Tease enough for Minnesota? The willow   Many ripples in its 10,000 lakes   Its millions of Pines and Evergreens. What? S is the way in which, as has always been   Spring thaw, the spring brings the mud, waves, birds   What? S is the way, how is it? S was always   Since then, who knows where, when I was a kid.I? M in Peru, as the spring opens in my hometown of St. Paul, Minnesota, I know all your encouragement and the light when it becomes their baby when the mother? knees bent nature. My friends tell me the winter snows almost lost, was heavy only a month ago when I was there. I can feel the time doting romping profit winds, forest green emerald flower of life, ready to horsing around, his paths. Fish jumping up and down, placing first in the deep lakes. Should I give him a kiss tragic, because it missed the spring, but remember that many of them, as is Minnesota, I live in my dreams, you? And the way it always has been. [# 1311 4/11/06] See Dennis' web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment