Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The purpose of a poem and a poem

The purpose of a poem and a poem I think most people writing or writing poetry about poetry, has its own idea of what should be, that we should? T, which is what is not: you know, our little world of poetry. I'm not sure if any of us on the right: "We believe there are, but the rules are there? I propose my own and if not? T is in your system, bu your own? perhaps better anyhow.When I read a poem, and I assume, even though many people do not read poetry, and when I read a poem for me, today, more than mine, I, like most people want to know what the heck that means. As I have said on other articles of poetry, and I think it should be, each poem is mini-story in itself. In this sense, we move on the floor? Paraphrase? or you can live? Substance? poetry: I say again: the end of the story, what is the end of the story in poetry? You see, we flip back to step one. As I often said to my wife, as she questions my poem, says:? Why is that? And I say this? Effect. And she says:? ~ What? I say this? I have an effect you. Like any story to read that you're looking for? I believe that for the effect, the result of what they produce. If you read in cold blood? Lord of Truman Capote, the effect would be, or may be the result: stunning, because it is a great book surprise result. Poetry should do the same, or his aim should be the same, so I believe.So now we have a poem, a story, and we are searching for their purpose, in the context of their particular impact on our body and spirit , who is? Paraphrase? Now this is another step, another level, if not? t? Mind. We have the poem three times, and now we are able to interpret it as we were impressed. Our meat or organs and skips our mind, our bones are fused, or you are frustrated and say the hell with the poetry, I just quit irritation. Perhaps you can extract meaning from the lines, at home, and perhaps the poem is crap to begin with, then proceed as a poet. The poet should be a goal with his poetry, knows where he wants to make his readers. It 'like most things in life, breathe why your readers, if there is no reason behind it, something that is not the same breed: nothing.Now I would like a poem (see the consequences for you , names): For too Much, For too long, too long, To know that I? Via M Too old to admit I? Second? I am a person wrong.I asked what impact they have leaed from this? I wondered why the writer was so tired. And 'this what the person says. Now to you, what do you have? What does the author want? To see if perhaps the second [a, a second], a line, isolated in the context of the poem in a spell, hopefully, the prose of meaning: a person who is old and tired, very tired. If the poems were to continue, would lead, you know, or anyone you know who read the poem, most of those who are tired, and maybe you can identify with it, and was tired because he could make a difference. In a sense, it's nice to read poetry, it is fast, condenses, and is the beginning of the line as far as writing goes, and a history of 10,000-plant can be 10 rooms. And 'our emotions, or can and should, and should be the best man has in his mind and heart to offer. And once again, don? T any of this personal, it's only my opinion, not more, and again, perhaps your argument is better than mine. So take that for what it's worth, and enjoy it.See Dennis' web site on tours and in his books:

No comments:

Post a Comment