Saturday, November 28, 2009

Here and there

Here and there My eyes opened. I am still alive; Living on planet earth. While unconscious for several hours; Unaware of the existence, Lack of life Incognizant of Living in a vacuum Resident of nothing, Here but not here. Exists, but awoke there.Now So who are here. Thank you Lord! I; I would prefer to be there. Ear is less problematic This agreement here.But here. Although I have said better And you know what I want to be there With you, However, I thank you here For now.Here, are able to wait there. Adds meaning to my life here. I always go here And sometimes talk of revising my mission here there.You This must be completed Before you can travel there. And I remember that Even while I am here I had a little 'closer For all day.I must admit I wonder sometimes about What is happening And what But who's there Never come back here to tell me.Well I wake up and ready To begin with me? Here? business. Can not neglect Because what I do here ThereAnd determines what I do? What should go to.You put in my time here, While back there for eteity. She did not leave me here.You talk to me every day And do not withhold your kindness You cover me with the hand of wisdom And do not forsake me in my fight Here. You too, how to prepare a place for me There.Thank Lord To be here and there.Rev. Saundra L. Washington, DD, is an ordained clergywoman, social worker, and Founder of AMEN Ministries. It is also the author of two coffee table books: Room Beneath the Snow: Poems that Preach and Negative Disturbances: Homilies that teaching. His new book, Deep Water: My Grief Management book will be available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment