Sunday, November 8, 2009

Now the cat poem in Spanish and English

Now the cat poem in Spanish and English Author note: I'm not sure what I have in me of wanting to write a poem of cats (as you can see I chose a great name for poetry), I just made from scratch. I must have been provoked in some way because I do not care for cats. To be honest, if God has given me the opportunity to choose between cats and cockroaches, I? D take the last: and I? I am sure it could have been a happy person. I believe that cats are good for something, not sure what, perhaps, by rats. Everything goes back to when I was a boy scout, or at least that's what a psychologist would say: flashback, the white rabbit syndrome. When I was camping at Camp Santa Cruz reason (Minnesota), when I was thirteen or so, I was in a big tent with the children, and I suppose I wake up? Yes, a cat purring at my feet in my mouth and throat, and that scares the junk out of me when I opened my eyes and saw his eyes looking marble mine.Now to think of it, perhaps this poem is a long time . In any case, I dedicate it to all cat lovers out there, my wife has never had PoemCats Cat charge of them;   My wife was? First Wednesday? Fifteen of them?.   They? HouseholdFor too noble in me?   Aristocrat-able to assist.   They are all, but what and theySeem   It seems surreal, and endlesslyDreaming? Or is it? S plots   (I do not know the difference), but   I know one thing: their balls mysticMarble eyes: I have cold. # 1065 1/6/06IN SPANISH   Translated by Nancy PenalozaEl cat poetry   By Dennis SilukNota by the author: I do not know who won? in my desire to write a poem for the cat (As you can see I chose a name for the great poetry), I have just done, when you least expected. I must have been managed as something ', not because I love cats. To be honest, if God gives me to choose between cats and cockroaches, I choose? Bis? Finally, and I am sure that would be a happy person. I believe that cats are good for something, there is no assurance that, perhaps for rats. All of this back when I was a boy scout Boy Scout, or at least that is what we say? A logo Psycho. Flashback, the s? Ndrome white rabbit. When I was camping at Camp St. Croix (Minnesota) before, when I was 13 or something like that, "I was in a shop or large? Os, and? Guess who woke me up? If. A cat purring beneath their paws on my mouth my throat and I am deaf? view outside when I was in April? my eyes and I saw his eyes on those balls in m? o.Ahora to think, perhaps the poem is too late. However, I dedicate it to all lovers of cats outside, including my wife: The poetry of gatoGatos ho jam? S cared for them, my first wife was our wedding --   15 of them, were too arrogant in the house   -M for? - ARIST too? Cages possible please. They are all but   Appear, and appear as a cause? O, no end   E? Ando-or perhaps their textures (I can not tell the difference) - but one thing   I s: They misticismoCanicas-eye-balls-shiver me?. # 1065 1/6/06See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment