Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jump on the bed Winter Poetry in English and Spanish

Jump on the bed Winter Poetry in English and Spanish 1? Walking on snow   (New Year's Day? 2006) The winter wind whistles in harmony   Happy with the snow, miles long?   and my shoes, like the tires of cars   Grip the ground ", which means cutting   Whiteness.The away the days of calm. The birds do not fly   Across the sky. Hercules   It is asleep. This must be the snow   You must find a balance between our balance,   this tranquil snow, white and cold.Dedicated my goddaughter, Ximena Herrera Pe? ALOZ 1/2/2006 [# 1053] Note the 'author? on my way to the library today in Roseville, Minnesota (New Year's Day), my wife was expressing how the trees were beautiful, surrounded by all the white snow of the previous night from the tip of every branch of their feet. In Spanish   By Rosa PenalozaVersi? N Espa? OlCaminando in the Snow   (Un Nuevo? O? 2006) The winter wind silva, harmoniously   With c? mules happy snow, miles long?   And my shoes, as Neum? tion car   Land grab?, They cut off   Blancura.El d? one is quiet. Ning? N p? Bird flies   A trav? s of the sky. H? Rcules   Est? asleep. This must be the snow   Need to rebalance our balance,   This quiet snow, white, fr? a.Dedicado my goddaughter, Ximena Herrera Pe? ALOZ 1/Enero/2006 [# 1053] note? On my way to freedom? now, in Roseville, Minnesota (the day of? or new), my wife said what? are beautiful? trees, all equipped with the white snow of the previous night from the tip, each branch after all? 2? After a long DayI start to read and write every day   On my computer, and then complete the CAF?   And back again to my house? between   From three to ten hours a day, sometimes I   Before you see the moon in the afteoon Sunday   Plowing through the foliage of the words   and books, documents, and my house was buing napkins.Suppose?   And the CAF? closed up tight?   Every day I can not read or write my time   !...# 1051 1/1/20063 away? Sleepy WifeEach winter night sleepingIs the first face I see my wife? s?   I decided to leave his dream in sofaChair? For the warm cozy fire.   Often look to see if I? M thereBusy yet read or write, for my team.   Then fall in his deep sleep a little 'fussy again.Like bear hibeate? Can I? They do not complain much, I? I was blessed;   Therefore, leave the house at midnight, the clock, and as a train, COO COO to bed. # 1042 1/1/2006Versi? N Espa? OlEsposa E? Olienta in Winter   (Un Nuevo? O? 2006) Every night I see the first side of dormidaEs my wife?   He decided to let her sleep in SOF? Warm cozy fire.   He often takes a glance to see if they still? A whole? Busy reading or writing on my computer.   Next? And you retu to your question? Or another vez.Como somewhat 'deeper? O bear fussy, wintering? I can not complain much, I was blessed;   How?, Check the house at midnight, wake up, and as a train, walk to the bed .* 1042 1/Enero/2006See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment