Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The age of today Dream Vision Four Poems

The age of today Dream Vision Four Poems 1What you say? (A hundred years from now)   Age todayin my dream, I think   on earth as fruitHuman was bittersweet, with evil and sin   (within the beast), I had to touch, feel itWhen I was young, I worked   all jobs that have more than thirty! A   Anyone who has passed for good   Not to retu?   The old oaks, fields of wheat,   And streams, (the moon)   And the mother? s Kitchen   Of pork with beans,   Not to retu? I? I loved in my life   May seemnot disgusting that is why,   Nothing has been done   Just throw erotic? But it has had time to pay;   My eyes are weak   My bones are dry   The unused part of my brain   Stored   Too much salt and pepper   [Often called the pain] But I human?   When he appeared on earth   Descended from heaven   And like most people, I   Dear friends, I cursed, I lied? funny how dreams   It may seem a little 'come   real life 1/26/20062Earth Ticket # 1094 I dreamed of a machine   Made in some distant planet? and planted here on planet earth.   (We dream, dream, is not true.)   I can recall, only that   It was my time on earth (poor,   Rich, is it? matter, I had my land-ticket   in my hand.) knew what I am, there is no need to ask   (perhaps ignorant or suffering May)   But it seems clear: to become   A member of the faith (to believe). # 1096 1/26/20063The Scribe ListenedWhen I was bo, I had aFeeling (perceived)   I asked the earth, and I leaed some it.and alongThis Travel   To be sure (not completely), but I think that comes from feelings of abandonment?   But then, that Christ has   With faith (not) talk to God, later in lifeTo angels and the devil,   Pale, with white wings? As my luck daysHere on earth there was no time   For the mold, to lea and change. # 1096 1/26/20064The witness to what I say   Be   (in a world that could careless I was, or was not)   What must have been   is not a piece of Driftwood, or a lazy silence of stone. (Why should I debate or argue   This, I wondered? ((inside   my dream, now reduced)) Bo to testify   (God? S glory, its history): the life and death   Birth and pain   The light and darkness   Love and hate?   And the success?:   There is no mystery! # 1097 1/26/2006See Dennis' Website

No comments:

Post a Comment