Friday, September 25, 2009

Two poems in The Devil s Guesthuose Babenhausen Sack

Two poems in The Devil s Guesthuose Babenhausen Sack Guesthouse,   BabenhausenThe girl in guesthouseIs not quite like her,   This year has been spent against him.   You do not need me on a voluntary basis;   Yes, he had a son, became a mother   And the brightness of youth shedAbout bar, as you   Brought me my beer is propagated   Noticed.She be too thin? S couple, but it seems half aged.Note: I was in Germany twice, once for 10 months, the second time in 44 months during the second period, knew the girl in the house, a beautiful German property his father , and she and her sister helped him. I had left the area for a year or so, came back and started drinking again, in this place, which was a bar on the road between Babenhausen, and the military, very close. But I just recognized her second time. She was pregnant, and then saw her again on the left before me, and when I saw the drastic change in their skin, their young beauty. I feel, all this drinking and smoking in bars and resumed the life of a person and, of course, is a meeting place for GI? S. Their skin is rich and vibrant, which is perhaps 19 years when I met her, and when I was 22. I, of course, in 1976 was much higher than it was 29 years then. # 1263 3/3/06The Diablo? S Sack? Diablo, O devil! What we have here   Is your bag full of cow-dungand fear?   ? Perhaps pale souls stolen?   Temple, near and far? [The devil says:] Why was a lover of Christ, the Son? a mission!   a mission, my shameless man, camedown sky (like me) to save everyone, and then die.   Its mission, as opposed to mine. And I fly away, always so happy, aroundthe world? The world, making my own? No? S how I feel, I was created to do. Of course, everyone says no? No? However, in this bag, wet acrossmy back? Mosquitoes are not from hell, who are proud? They take these stones, ofbones cobwebs and dust themall more kingdomcome?   What? s my mission ~!... son. # 1255 3/1/06See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment