Monday, September 7, 2009

Votes modesty crazy old love and a poem

Votes modesty crazy old love and a poem My old heart is restored?   All the kisses that, once established   And by the fall? S port?   N. second spring, I'm going to see   Not crazy love, my pain is only now knees.Gone young   Fly away, as the end of a dream!   Images, only images now managed   In the old times and distant hearts and cracked islands.False ratings   ? Tis has allowed all the demons:   ? Volatility? My heart cries out:   ? Retire old heart before you die?   The sweetness of youth ha ido ... and so I withdraw my old heart. My heart has given me the freedom to play and toys, as desired, in my youth, that is to say, like those I met, and play with me, they did, I met with my heart. Freedom is therefore in full, and what you want? Need or want? practice to perfection, for all the sweet love. The bodies in my arms, gently press a kiss, a good time to cry a little 'time, the eyes that you want to see more or less, is also, depending on time of day, month, year to achieve these old freedoms would be foolish, I feel like a bee venom with its past. Oh, my wife would agree, but I know how I was. They call it boring equipment, or perhaps a fire buing on the left, and is now only embers. Almost makes a person has fallen like a breath: old bones. There is no real desire beyond the term? Desire? (enjoyment or orgasm). I said a lot about the young and old bones, now a spark of love modesty.I is my wife? Love you till I die? and if you asked why, I would say that that has come with age? living the low life? Free effacingly: something a little 'over ring. Right now they are much more willing to help to understand why the art of loving and giving. [# 1338/5/3/06] See Dennis' web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment