Monday, September 14, 2009

Land of the Dead a poem in two parts

Land of the Dead a poem in two parts 15) The Earth Died!   (The first ay), as dead leaves fall in a storm? ... God says the earth? Can I? It is no longer?   and then rolled over on his belly, and then a earthquakein Pakistan?   (In 2005): 52,000   Dead ... namedKatrina powerful hurricanes, Rita and Wilma   Attacked humanity filled the sky,   contact with the ground pale with death, and saw the birds on earth?   Cry ... death, death ...? (the world wept)   And ... (and war is everywhere "for the year 2005;   And this was just the beginning,   Woe to the first, and there have been many wrinklesin the eyes of men? and   God !...) tears, he gazed down?   (From his throne high)   The ...:? said? Second Woe? soonbe feed ...?; and the earth cried   ? I must die a second time?   And in the dark? Bay of hatred? God? S angels knew very well,   It 'too late ... the earth   Dead! Escape ...   (The second woe) Now, I was certainly in a solution? Standing by my house in Lima   Absolutely useless   as the Antichrist and the devil: the demons around me?   Land still in the womb,   Die ...! The death was pale and white, bleakWithin skies and seas?   Ghouls just left ...   And I have known minutethey? I'd like to ...   My last ...!... It 'my opinion (I whispered)? Therefore, spinning and diving?   Came the stones, fires and storms   on the coast, mountains and shores.And pace of land was   The Great Serpeant the devil, Lucifer? Well? I said, and then fledto the other side of the mountain,   And like a bird, which flew to heaven,   And then I heard, and feel good? Now comes the great tribulation! ...   Hell ...!! Note: Written 10/22/2005, 6:20 AM # 902? I woke up this moing and wrote this poem after watching CNN, and news. In Huancayo, Peru.See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment