Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cruel world

Cruel world Azra, Azra, Wake Azra. Wake Azra, It 's time to go. Go to where you should But hate to do it. Azra, it hurts me to say But the way you are. Wake Azra, Devi go.Azra, Azra, Were made of gold, But gold can not hold.Wake of Azra, you should go. Be Azra, The world is cruel world. This world is not your or mine. This is not the world We want to be. This world is not For you or me.Azra, my son, His magical power, Her ocean blue eyes, Her smile of innocence, The body as a rose bud This is what will save us all? Azra is your sweet innocence, That our lives depend Azra on.I know this is not the rate. Azra know too So naked. But you see Azra, I deeply care. I love you more than you He was never know.It Azra What will save us all. Wake Azra It is therefore necessary go.Oh Mother, I, I go? Oh Mother, I do not know, Are only five years. Oh Mother, can I? Unseen My body aches. Oh Mother, can I? I can not hear the cries -- The cry of my soul. Oh Mother, I really go? Azra, Azra, my heart pains for you. Azra love me Instead you go. To see my son They do not want me. They say I'm too old, and They want a girl like you In arms hold.Zora Teofilovic

No comments:

Post a Comment