Tuesday, September 22, 2009

S grandfather basement ghost now in Spanish and English

S grandfather basement ghost now in Spanish and English E 'was the ghost. He knew?   Well, now anyway, and for good reason.   My first impulse (when I heard his story)   was to close out of my mind: not listening   But I could? t, he needed talk.The Ghost stopped at the end of the tunnel,   Grandpa said assist? me? "   It 'was all in their favor, in his head.   When the last conversation with him, the door to   The winery has been open, has now been closed,   He? Standing in the kitchen   I said:? I? m waiting for things to happen?   Anxiously waiting for this, I saw him waiting   And for a time. You? I dug this tunnel, you see? said?   (reluctantly), I stopped for a moment, in a state of trance,   ? in the basement, which? back to me? he   Believe (The gallery has had to dig six weeks   So he told me). Now faces the old stove in the kitchen,   Balance of his body, with his thoughts   (over his lower teeth grinding) whispered,   ? Hand my coffee? he never said please,   shaking hands (he had just eaten some   Eggs; I). ? I could hear   It digs a week? said   With a? troubled face? in the cellar?. he only mistakes added.The my grandfather was not only   Moody: Error with me is that I have? t? him   Very carefully. But today, he had forgotten that   Mistake, as I wonder if it is cold fear   was from (he certainly knew that we all must die   but I was only 26 years, and death is something   something new, not yet at war, is not ready).   He was 83 years old, perhaps the death was the grave,   no such things as ghosts, but we were thinking where waiting.I grandfather thought (not to say   One word) the thought that perhaps he was, if   the spirits are now hunting for him around the house?   (Funny, I thought that when I do not know why.) Present   Ghosts I thought it would be out of the cellar, and find   Him, so I thought. Then I said? You? Re harmless grandfather?   And he said,? Come into my world, you? ll see? Of course,   That was impossible, so I have just come back on the stove he.These basement ghost (I after a good   Vigil for him, or two or three), but not so.   I was just twenty-six years, and I didn? T know what to believe. Now that I have come back to eight, things are   is changed, the old familiar spirits are more than   it seems, now, than it was, because there are   another world as real as ours, as confusing as it may seem,   and I assume that they are willing to wait for me, they should   Opening. He died two weeks later, after the conversation:   In? 74, long ago, of course. He died in body and face plate   on the floor in his house to try to move from room to room,   As if someone, or was hunting for him. # 1234 2/22/06IN SPANISH   Translated by Nancy Pe? AlozaLos Fantasmas del S? Tano los Fantasmas del AbueloEran. ? Here a DSAB   Bien, pero ahora Modos of all, and con buena raz? N.   Mi Primer pulse (or when? Su historia)   Fue dejar fuera de mi mente esto no Escuchar,   Pero no podrá? A,? L necesitaba hablar.Los paraban Fantasmas en el extremo del t? Nel,   El Abuelo me dijo? Tilmente - m ?...,   Todo estaba to assist in his mind.   Cuando hab a terminado de hablar con? L, la puerta al S? Tano que estaba open, ahora fue cerrado,   El - paradoxically en la cocina   Cerca de mi, dijo, "cosas que estoy esperando sucedan?,   Impaciente esperando? L estaba, lo vi esperando   Y por una vez no quejo? Ndose. "Ellos han Cávado Este t? Nel, Ves tu ...? L dijo   (Vacilante);? If par l? all? a moment, in a trance,   "En el s? Tano, ellos est? n viniendo por m ?...? how? el   Creyó? (el t? in hab a llevado para cavar six weeks   How? ? l me dijo). Ahora Incline? ndose de la Vieja estufa en la cocina,   Balance on ser f? SICO with his pensamiento   (Sus male served Superiores en sus below) susurro,   "D? mi me ?..." CAF? l dijo nunca por favor,   Sacudiendo sus manos (? L acababa comer en algunos   Eggs revueltos, Yo Hice los). 'pod? or a? rlos   Cavando all? abajo, per week? ? l dijo   With a dear preocupado ", en el s? Tano ...? L agrega?. El? Nico defecto me that a ten o'clock Abuelo Adem? S de ser   Malhumorado: defecto si eso conmigo, yo no le puse   Mucha atenció? N. Pero hoy d? A? L hab se a olvidado de ese   Defecto, intrigado como yo estaba en donde estaba ese viniendo fr? O temorDe? L (which certainly got a todos que SAB Ten? Amos that Morir   Pero yo only ten 26-a? Os age, and death was something   Nuevo, aun estando en la guerra, no estas Preparado).   ? l was 83-a? os de age quiz? La Muerte en el Sepolcro time   Ninguna Fantasmas like this thing, but aqu? ellos estaban: esperando.Yo ballpoint pen?, mirando al Abuelo, pens? (N. diciendo   Una palabra) ballpoint pen? posiblemente? l if you preguntaba   ? Los Fantasmas ahora iban pursue a alrededor de la casa?   (Eso es divertido ballpen?, En ese momento porque seguro ... no?). Costly   Fantasmas ballpen? Van a salir del s? Tano, y encontrarlo   A? L, How? Ballpoint pen?. Entonces dije, son inofensivos, Abuelo?.   Y? L dijo, entre mi Mundo is one, you see? N. ..! "Por supuesto?,   Eso era imposible, entonces yo ACAB? Incline? ndome sobre la estufa Como? l.Estos Fantasmas del s? Tano (imagine me?, Podr pasar después • A • S a buenas   Por noches durmiendo. L: or two or three); Ninguna pero tal cosa.   Yo was one of only 26? Os age, and really not a DSAB qu? creer. Ahora   Miro Que ATR? S, siendo de 58 a? Os, las cosas han   Cambiado; esos Viejos esp? Rite family son m? S lo que ellos   Parecer, now that the ATR entonces que eran? S; por que hay   Otro mundo, tan real as ours, how can tan perplejo parecerse,   Y yo supongo, ellos est? N dispuestos an Esperanto poor; find? A ellos   An opportunity. ? L walls? m dos semanas? s tarde después? s de Nuestra conversaci? n:   Atr? S en el 74, hare mucho tiempo, por supuesto. ? L walls? con la cara y el cuerpo sobre el piso horizontal of his house, tratando de conseguir un cuarto as a otro si alguien, estaba persigue or what? Ndola. # 1234 2/22/06See Dennis' website: Laureado Poeta en San Jeronimo of Huancayo

No comments:

Post a Comment