Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eight poems

Eight poems Of the eight poems here [all previously unpublished], four are of poetic prose, a few Visionary [what I call Vsionary anyway], just to be free and a little 'over the form and structure, more closely Auden style of: stanza, metrical rhythm and rhyme. In saying this, I think all poems are of the transmission of a rich network of meaning, some of them painfully close bond between pleasure and destruction. They should appeal to the senses and create images in our minds, for poetry is the kind of language that more complex and effective escape me qualifies.EscapeLet My vision, my world My melancholy My subjectivity; My world is Now a prison sentence?. I'm gonna change My poetic harmony Of the flesh to the spirit I'm going to be? a? I is a poem Yes, oh yes a poem ? forever ... Moon-Percorsi extinguished the fire And the moon is! Sparkle darken the sky, Made a spectral moon-path? With the moon on my face A skull of a gentle smile, instead I stifle laughter black To save the shake-moon path.Life fingers that life on a finger Why do I feel dead? Why does my heart murmur? Life is more than this.What my life has been marked? While the world and grimacing Reeks The humanity that clings so closely? How do you hide the love and the fruit weeps.differencesI And she likes candy Loves beer Love and do brandyeveryone A dish? Everyone wants Please? and useless And hair? are most people, I just want To leave ... Poetry Prose [Features] Poetic Prose: it could be music, without rhythm and rhyme, and yet robust enough to adapt to the pulse of the soul or conscience, belief, and say some benefit here in May I think of that trial, on four: in the first place, does not claim to be a scholar or critic of poetry in prose, but I like poetry written in prose, as when I am in fancy clear the hand, for some reason it seems less important to me at this time. They are also licensed? Or, as it seems? Be a little 'more than moral, in short, my imagination can comb my travels more people over? Spontaneity is cooler with Prose Poetry for me. I am also a little 'or highly reckless or uninsightful dramatically in the sense of hanging on to? Or try to? make a point. So, my prose might be called a critical essay, but it has been proved that his version of Shakespeare not.Even blank verse in prose. Victor Hugo, I went to his house in an afteoon in Paris, and is a great poet like Baudelaire? In my view, the parameter used to create innovations in prose, where I have very little. But I hope to have the same effect. But I have leaed in poetry, and perhaps the hard way, this is what happens to you, what does he penalty and, of course, for the reader, which marks its value, not what has happened to another person, There are also many copies of shit. Here are some new, fresh oven of prose poems: Merchant Co Wisdom [End of life, reduce start-up? L997]? An eye on me? Beautiful carpets on the walls? Flying fish around the room? The pet? Water pills? Funeral? The age is often silent? Order a plate of Bratwurst? Vomitorium passage? We have old (and has shit in his pants)? water pills (ease stress heart)? boxer? Who is God? (heard his voice again, it sounds like her)? Ah war Bigness addiction? the aging poet in the saddle? LSD? MTV? Jackson? Dylan? Elvis? Sushi? FBI? (poet dies ((l997))? Beethoven 'is a man? genocide? Skeleton? early?: The Brooklyn Bridge [3 / 2000] Prose PoetryThe Brooklyn Bridge: You? S on a bicycle, I walk. She shouts:? Get out of my way! Hop on your side! Read the damn access? I say:? Buggers gonna do? (A pause) This is a burp (type)? First word of mouth, rabies?. Then Slowly, I moved toward the right side of the bridge, the road, such as walking, and received The rest of March heaven? 3/21/05 [# 573] A Kiss Stanchi Poetic ProSea kiss a woman tired lips SoapSUDS not pressure from the lip? Tired if the mind has long forgotten how to say his lips in a kiss?. Now SoapSUDS dancing on his lips: the form of bubbles? How are the ships travel. Kiss Kiss its forms in a softball? Then, as a handshake. Her husband (the company and France) no longer appears to him, are like dark clouds of rain. At one time, her husband said:? She was the best? # 571 [3/19/05] Benevolent Fuiture Prose Poetry own fuiture that dream? You know, As he has his own life, we talk Own language?, Like everything else that circles the sun.There is involved, but not the soul, only Some, consciousness, with windows and Doors, the waterfall of rain and snow; The allocation of a room, how things That.I don? so what makes them angry, Other than that impudent man. So, idol, they remain, in their I Suppose, for curiosity or pending admiration of flowering, while !...# 578 [3/22/05] The poems to come: the girls and Ox The Cab Curse of Toucan Bird The Lost Ant Luggage storage Siluka StaggeringDennis lives in the Midwest with his wife Rosa, and Lima, Peru, where he spends a couple of months a year. He has written poetry for more than 40 years, and his poetry was published in a number of newspapers, magaziens, books, and in almost all coers of the world. In l981, his first book was published, the other door: Poetic Exhortations hours worth several times its initial value, as seen recently on eBay, and abe.books, has launched a love of poetry Afairs. Its website is: http / / dennisiluk.tripod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment