Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Eyes, which is also

Eyes, which is also Eyes, that you? Also: For the size of the divine   With my remaining child base   A task, I know that I? Ll not reach   Although I thought, or soul   Lake Louise in translucent green and blue   Mojave Desert after rain, while the flowers grow   The gorges, rocks and bright colors   The sounds of birds and water flowing discordant   If the risks are known   For everything that lives and Green   The Florida Keys, Yucatan   I never see Japan.Driving in the Rocky Mountains   Amazing changes of the trees and the rain   For the eyes that did not know   Grand Type I shared with you   Every new thing that we   His eyes seemed really bued   Real change is a year later   Since this free their horizons rapture.I Remember when you saw Sedona   Coming into the woods on Oak Creek   And all the things you said? We? Re gonna?   Each time a new look that you PEEK   It was in all that you want to have   I was touched more than me? D never   I know what I? Ve grown   Open the eyes of children see   Free Nature, as it should be   Imagine that? You need to thank me! Legends of Soul: The Legend of Amber   Elixir, Ambrosia, there are   Herbs and Aphrodisiacs   No sex, but maniacs?   Why not continue this nonsense?   The pursuit of simple answers, and by all means?   While often humiliated his life   There are ways to get more power   But the real power that is required to renounce   All have personal ambition or driven by ego   Not only that, but once every hour   Greek gods, or Valhalla   Maybe Arjuna Veda   Similar images? Also this game   Invite these concepts of energy from any name   It is not for what you did   As these truths are first found? With   This is more than irony or tragedy   The heavenly, or builds a comedy   I often wonder, with a smile! If you really get you connected   Not long after you are infected   Then, by means of control, what is? Not?   Over the years, all the doubts which   It is no longer necessary for simple answers   Not with a queasy stomach   Hermes winged with you? Ll be on the road   Arjuna? The secrets to guard melee   Jesus has studied long and hard   The responses of the Tarot card   I'm not all alone   It is necessary for the bo   Immortal   If a goal! Author of numerous books on Lulu, and World-Mysteries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment