Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A call Perfect Love Poem

A call Perfect Love Poem PERFECT LOVEWhen which is perfect is come   What is at hand   It was removed   The fullness of love   Once you are   Overwhelmed and increasingly abundant   Bringing indescribable joy   Pleasures full of glory   God above   Retype your boundless love for storyFilled   Countless blessings   Immeasurable expressions   A love that can not be contained   Certainly, that feeling   No one can adequately explain   Nor can intellectual contempt.   That love   That exceeds the knowledge   It is full of surprises   With the power of the resurrection   Continually emerging and powerful   Suddenly shows   As the Spirit from above   Moving gently, like a dove   Then appears as an unquenchable fire   Filled with an uncontrollable feeling comes desireSuch   When? I am with you   There is no need to think   So what to do   Took possession of my heart   My soul full employment   Stuck my powers   Awakened the senses   My world extended   My energy charged   Conces like the wind   Riding the waves of my emotions   Quiet as a peaceful river   Alegre as a source of streaming   Ready at a moment notice   In each scale mountain   To cross any sea   To be with the love of my life   Through you I see clearly seeThrough   Through you feel   Through you, I feel deeper   I? M to my prey coreSpreading wings as an eagle   Fearlessly bold   Able to roar like a lion   And mou young or old   Children in the faith   N. brakes   Firm and strong   When under attack   Launch caution to the wind   Reasoning or the elimination of excess spin   Conscious breathing is my life   And I always win with you! Fortunately ready   For disposal of old   And make room for new   To the sky above   He shone brightly on you!   A number of synchronicities   Already occurred   Surprisingly my soul   Extending far beyond my   Totally fascinated by you   My dear price in treasureYou so   For me, no one can compare   With the glory that I see in you   Therefore, I declare   My heart is for you   What to do?   To prove to myself   This allows me to judge   RueThough successfully tests can be   And tribulations arise   Everything will be alright   When I look into my eyes.   For this love   In fact I have never heard   How do for you   You are more precious   That life itself   My dream! Amazing Love   As can be   God above   So for me   Do this valuable opportunity   To be an administrator of your love   To preserve every moment   Treasure every experience   Thank you for every tear   Marvel at each new year   Served in countless ways   Bless you all my days   Found to write and what to say   I love you all for me dayImperfect   The love in my heart   Remains perfect and flawless   Para ti mi amor   The agape of God   Those who can not demonstrate standing   Demoralizing defeat does not occur   They came together in this love   We do not fly   Do not ever again   The pain of yesterday   For a new day has dawned   The Son is shining   Guests of the sky   We are going to align and   Our present and future   For the best is yet to come   As the performance   For the inteal workings of the Spirit   Love? S perfection come fully   To saturate all areas of our lives   To stop the incessant struggle   The frustration and division of family   Frustrated dreams and cries soulish   For the best is yet to come   As we lift high the banner of love   And run with it all   His love is manifested in our lives   Then to the nations   This perfect love   To rearrange all situations   Bringing heaven to earth   Give a new birth   Divine Design   Realization of dreams   Causing any skeptic to be silenced   And all to hear! Come my love   Leave   And now closer   Let them show you how perfect love   Trust your heart   Feed your faith   Starve your doubts and fears   God, this is the year they   One year appointment   A year of anointing   A year   One year of love is the destiny unfoldingPerfect run to you   In many ways   Open your arms wide   Lift up your eyes   Confidence in Christ within you   And the lack of respect   What in God   E 'can achieve   Reorchestrating   Repositioning   Realign   Refining   Reflourishing   Reconstruction   And the renewal   Perfect for your love and destiny   Brewing is   Latest progress   Stir your world   Both within and outside   As it was for the children of Israel   Enslaved in Egypt   God is what is   A place full of   In a place of residence   If your heart can rest   And that may arise   To be your best! So get ready my love   The God of Heaven, came out   His word for you is still true   It does not break   The perfect love is bold   It never fails   And compared to what   Pales.This everything else is the best time   One hour of love, wisdom and power   A season of Sky suddenlies   Full of great blessings   A number of lessons   Very educational   However, most of all   The perfect love? S invitation.by Paul Davis - Davis is a poet and author prophetPaul Feed a broken heart a book tells us: "How to overcome disappointments and flowers in your dreams!" It 'a minister, life coach (relational and professional), dating expert, popular worldwide keynote speaker, creative consultant, humor being, adventurer, explorer, mediator, liberator and dream-maker.Paul 's compassion for people and passion for travel has taken him more 50 countries in the world where he had a tremendous impact. Paul has also brought revival to many in war, poverty and the tsunami-affected regions of the earth. His nonprofit organization Dream-Maker Ministries is building dreams and breaking limitations.Paul 's Breakthrough Seminars inspire, revive, awaken, impregnate with purpose, impart the fire of desire, catapult people into a new level of self-awareness, facilitate the discovery and destiny dream fulfillment. Paul can be contacted at: RevivingNations@yahoo.com - 407-967-7553 or 407-282-1745.For more information:    

No comments:

Post a Comment