Thursday, September 24, 2009

Peru and Venezuela Angel Falls Amazon ss with two poems Comments

Peru and Venezuela Angel Falls Amazon ss with two poems Comments Amazon: Enchantress [Peru]   (The river and the jungle), I say the time, your crown, Seduced:   His Majesty ', the appeal to me, to you, or seduced wild, Enchantress River   Your traditions and years of life and reigns.With lazy water, the tree seems easy   Proud as a child, the twilight sings the victory on the banks of thy womb jaunty   So it is triumphant? My land flesh.Your wide skirt, blue and green   Laden with boats, animals combined scenes, a treasure chest full of wonderful things,   You run the crawling on Amazon? Maga! # 1131 1/31/06La Gran Sabana   [Salto Angel] (in advance), I left the madness of the city in search of the jungle of the Gran Sabana, which dissolves in the Amazon, in 2000 (year? Beast? For my part). How do I tell you what I have? I have leaed? Its beauty is the mind? A strange beauty in force, so that the verse is based on this poem is the work of an evil eye (a stroke of the eye as well), on the back of my mind: not on the Gran Sabana 1I Angel Falls, joy, or   buing stars at night, I do not expect to see the mountains   Called Tepuis? dominating the plateau, and its empty   (A lost world, I do so now). But instead, I went to the calm that   Want your eyes covered. But the joy I found in the wonders of nature,   Winking among the stars bright nights - Jungle! 2O, yes, I am? I have traveled through the tropical forest, sitting on the edge   its peak, looking up and down, Angel Falls   (3,000 feet). His foot plateaus, cliffs fall, Retuning   For civilization? with a supplement. E 'eteal, perfect,   nothing on earth, in the vein of a wonderful dream! Note: the jungle of Venezuela, where I was, were enmesh three areas: we have the Gran Sabana, but we also have what is called Amazonas. La Gran Sabana meshes as others, in the Amazon basin. And 'different from that of Peru, where the Amazon river is? And its dense rain forest beyond its shores. Here lies the basin of the Orinoco, once again I said, mixed: I say again, there are obstacles, as if thrown into a bowel of soup. This area was unaffected by White in 1980, there are a number of ethnic groups in this area, Amazonas, I saw some groups, with their boats increased their activities, then I go on my own, and not invade their privacy. In contrast, Peru and the Amazon jungle, I went low and inside, I did get in some communities, observing their homes in the jungle, their habitat, customs, ways of living for the most part, adult. This area, the Gran Sabana is authorized by Mr. Doyle? Story? The Lost World? More incredible.See Dennis' Website

No comments:

Post a Comment