Thursday, September 3, 2009

Angelica warlords Nefilim an epic of the first part of three

Angelica warlords Nefilim an epic of the first part of three Prologue: This is the result of the book? Angelic Renegades & Rephaim Giants. The Rephaim Giants, whose descendants, or hybrid Watchers, which was done mainly in poetic form and is a short novel, the author, there might be better impression in this way, however, more on the emotional, symbolic its scale of images, impressions follow them.This is done is being done both in the form of prose poetry, prose poetry now, for the first time, and a large amount, the difference [two points]. The story is a vision of its author had. There were angelic beings from God given the task of watching the earth, is only for a moment, then two hundred of them took upon themselves to descend to earth and used for the co-man woman so they chose a terrible fate , of being buried alive in the pit of the abyss, in bowls of spring earth.Their [children] has been the giants of the Old Testament, Genesis, Chapter 6 and also presented in the Pseudepigrapha in the book of Enoch, written around 200 BC. Nobody knows when the time of this first period has begun, but the giants of old were called Rephaim Giants. Finally, meet their destiny, destroying each other in wars. Then came the deluge, and your proposal is as good as mine, what happened to them.In my first book, I have taken a visionary jouey through the story entitled:? Watchers meeting. Now it is said in May, where the warlords Nefilim angels come into play, especially as you can connect to other.Well, as you probably know that God works in accordance with its laws, I made a long time ago. That is, one of my visions, which I mentioned in the book:? The last trumpet and the Woodbridge Demon? is one of those angelic beings Nefilim too. The angels were Nefilim and for the first time, the Watchers, even if the same situation. But I do not? T go on a trip as I did with Serr? El, to meet the Watchers in this type of research. I made a jouey in which I took, and maybe is not taking in their spaceship, and want to know, stayed in this vision, do not let go, and sometimes the things that the work of surprises. And this is what I am about to share with you.I was a po 'like looking through a porthole. And I do not? T taken in time as I was with the Watchers, about 13,000 years. I was in the present, and where there is, or appears. Again, there is no birthright here. For the same slip Watchers May Nefilim research before being sent to the abyss, and could be alive today on a distant planet on hold go to Armageddon, or perhaps that will be launched. This is what my vision was about the Nefilim. While the principles involved are shiny, and what we are doing up there, my quest for knowledge. These aliens are not my friends. These forces are angels, although the principles seem to have a shiny sort of angel-human link. Sense, the eye and the Nefilim are of the same material (I think), and in May for travel together, but not completely: similar to the space program between Russia and the United States, would be: in an exaggerated way. Anything that we all share the same God, like it or not. We all have our hands in his pockets, and space for others.The story or a combination of facts, vision, dream, Travel players (Easter Island), over time: in 1980, and 90 and the new century: a put on a spaceship, in l984. Although took me almost twenty years to arrive in the form of history, is ready for collection today: in 2002, was written, and in January 2006, revised and republished more about them, like the first: in since there was not really something to review, but the style of presenting to you. There are twelve people, six were the angels, the other six species of unknown [I call the shining Ones]. But I have some assumptions in this historical fiction visionary history. Having said that I would take you into their world, and my image, display, or call our vision of a dream, it was l984: The Nefilim: Angelic warlords [And the shining Ones] Poetic ProseThe Space Ship [A Dream Vision] I noticed a ship the sphere of observation of the earth? could? t see me, I thought, but perhaps could be. Activity '? Provides that the white? was for the moment, I wondered what it seemed, within the space craft (from where I was, looking, looking at the dirt on the plate) in under their heads? What to watch? I doubt that my mind, or perhaps as if he asked me what I was twelve o'clock thinking.There beings were on this ship: according to the notice of view, if you want to be treated in a scene? was inside, trapped in our atmosphere, like a mousetrap, or as a fly in a spider? s site. It was round in shape and spacious, half of these creatures wore white suites and the other half of the bed space that went, as if? If they were in flames, treated as a glimmer of the moon, I call: highest shiny. These apartments in white in the shape of their heads, like the dogs in the coffin, the coffin of plastic goon, but aloud research. Slowly, who walked as if death has no rights, I suppose I must admit that my attention, these areas and all suites and principles brilliant, but I wanted to be among them.Yes, oh yes, he had his own reality different my, I could say, as I applied my mind to mind, as if I was on the roof of lead in their head, who did not? I know here in their space in their spaceship, half spirit, half life, still standing on earth? s field, always in search of their time with each other in a sort of shadow bubble.I today there was, then I said, there is standing as a soldier in the throne room of a spaceship, a ship that is ever, or at least it seems that has ever been. A dream, a dream of success, but it is real, as if I was a step beyond, fiction and reality, one in another dimension. ? It is not true, but it is better for me to think that if my subconscious said. Wake up! Wake up! ? I thought that I could almost t, t do it but I could not dare? What for, my mind wanted to go on a long jouey. See, my friend, it is not a dream! L '? Angelic force the dog white space in the form of suites. Once again, white?. Awe? I cried, I Baboons suite. ? As you may be stupid, and I said to myself? I said,? Baboons. They are still, as if you could see me, but I can t of course I was, as they were landowners, invisible.As boat I looked around and around, I noticed that these beings were very big, I also noticed holes, big round portholes that appeared that looked here and there, everywhere, and especially now, especially on low, on the ground. White plastic monsters walked slowly, sweet cigarettes: apartment emotional process, the distance, some shiny robot seemed, was just before their occupied.What research, I asked? Me, but heard no one, not even my subconscious curious, why? t? Search beyond me: yet I felt that were the ancestors of stone, stone-by-case basis, perhaps on the standing stones of Easter Island and who have the air high in the sky, a frozenness of a hobby, be prepared to become again. If not, what are these issues? Then I asked myself. Yes, oh yes, maybe these people, these people: what you want to call a lost tribe in the time prohibited; retu that lost (maybe)? Other? Reference in time, like Atlantis, was, I said, again, more crazy, to think out loud without any disagreement with me, like a dead horse with you and kick to know that you are alive, and that may disagree with you? Not dead. Enough said, right? T seem too busy, these ancient creatures, so far, however, all seemed to be in a state of not wasting time on idle chatter, but without haste, it seems, is still, there is awareness of what others wanted, and the system of the spacecraft was in every tu. Something angelic, or intuition, is a demon gather.Maybe thing, maybe nothing, nothing, perhaps I can get out of this dream, and are not required to write a damned thing, but I have, he wrote. I think I feel, feels like love, death. As the third eye, but nobody knows where it is? S hidden, what was actually happening. Not like I was caught in time. Only taken one? What is this? Type of ship in any Buddle? I? M is watching you? e? re looking Earth.I heard:? Israel, the Grand Circle. Another said, Avalon, "The New Jerusalem. I do not know if I said everything felt right in the room echoes invisible? A bubble of silence in a moment, and having to read the mind, and absorb their defuse talk about: what I call: Cadaverous Devils Talk feet? ? God knows? s drainage. But now, I have been in their vessel, a bubble in a boat, trying to see where I was, if all this entails. Where is my card? Talk to me again, and no one to speak, but the membrane of the bubble I? M po? Serr? El, where are you? is l? my angelic friend, protector of the species. He was in hospital when I had my heart attack, stroke, in? 92. It 'been there, as in Vietnam, when the plane fell in? 70. Oh, yes, it's always been around. At my side when I met the Watchers in a book that I wrote some time ago, in search of a dream, l982, and even then there was when I was at Easter Island, while some time back, when the spiritual forces in the stones nerve trying to get out of their ruins. But where is now the right moment.The this second group of six, I call them? The Ones shiny? they shine like flames of the sun? I? I leaed of their history? dates back to the earth? 75.000 BC. (Thinking) If I had the form, I would follow on plastic, just a thought, speak in bulk, therefore, knew that the clocks were not, the former nor the Angelic Renegades Rephaim Giants, the Watcher? s children perhaps, Enoch? s time, Noah, when he was still young in his first. They had all been killed, buried alive in the depths of the pit, the former time.Some loss of a home for the Golan Heights, where they are still alive, other children of Og, the giant of Malta or perhaps the ancestors of the demons of tor. Who were they? Observatory beings I kept saying, trying to decipher guess this kind of bubble. (More thoughts) There are plants? O rocks to look? Of course, not human beings, as I see it, no, oh no, there I was, it's just things: looking for in the assessment, a pious wish. (Comments) As I looked around their spaceship, I concluded, were the monitoring of various geological sites on the planet. Urban, old and new, from the sky in Israel, Egypt by the Sea, which flew from Washington, more like a breeze, and China, people can see the reproduction of a global event something happened, perhaps that would have happened . They tried and tried, as if they were mortal enemies of the earth, the sky, the old and the new life, envious of the earth? S atmosphere.Searching the ships I have searched the ship, its pose, on the premises, I never seemed to leave the coverage, because in reality I have not thought of me whispered? I'm walking in circles? They were looking through devices. The ship, sometimes, and sometimes faster than the eye, was to fly as the eagle that has been raging. (Old Thoughts): I heard about the retu of these beings who have visited the earth. Going back several times (13,500 BC, 4500 BC, 1073 BC, and now AD l984, as I? M wrote: I see) (Thoughts): And I am sure that we are - high time, AD 2002. I have appeared in almost twenty years, or less, was? 82. I wonder how (?), Now, the review of my poetic prose (history): In January 2006, some say these wee the shining Ones, every noon, I say two, the Nefilim, and more. I say, who came and they left, and to retu again.Number One (More thoughts) One of the beings seemed to be the leader, I call it simply? Number One? (compared to a first sergeant in the Army, I guess)) in the absence of a better name)). He was thinking, as if he were developing a plan to try to link things together. His mind is busy. His huge arms, like a donkey? S tail, a monkey? The shareholders, something like this, however,? Move slowly, was quick: oh yes, even with the hull in white plastic armor, flexible indeed assimilated to the Lone Ranger or Zorro or some super-hero mask, I wanted to see inside his mask, his shell, to see his face? curiosity? s good, has disrupted, similar to that of a dog beak. It shocked me, I was shocked: how on earth he would eat meat, or me, if I could, once again, in the depths of my thoughts, I asked myself: how could it be But I suppose that all eat like me: the devil? I knew that now, but I do not? Know then. He had a black? Space around its ment, as the whale, which is proud of sin. But again, I asked and answered: Did the dead to eat? O ghosts or the devil, or God himself, nor any of these need to sleep. Thus, the question answered for me, from me or my friend around, the power of my mind, I thought not to leave the ship until I discovered the reason: what I was going to say. Unless that was first run I could. And in May at that time for me, were simply a spinning white object as a point in the sky, and I married a tour at the moment more. (Comments): expect more, I saw the planets on the probe? s monitor, and as time passed, we spent a little 'in the sky, I could see through the window ports. How long I have been in that boat, I wondered?   What I was in terms of size, 76000000 mph to 3.125? I saw Mars, fly by a comet, a kind of space shuttle how fast gages light, 489,600 km, and the author of doubled.Notes? S magazine: Part of this story was written while on my way to Lima, Peru, and Santiago de Chile, 2002. But the concept of Nefilim was doing research on some of my other books in Rephaim Giants, and the Angelic Renegades, also called the Watchers, one of the fragments of their dreams and visions that I was in l984. In 2002, I came across an old article in a magazine I read, then gave a little 'more research into the mystery of these ancient angelic beings, my second trip to Chile, I went to the Easter Island. So, putting all this together and creating this story. And now, 1 / 2006, revision to suit the times, contrary to my book? Angelic Renegades and Rephaim Giants? this story was never published, but the views and notes dating from 1983-l984. Perhaps this might be a little 'more. Only one third of the story, the other two thirds are in prose, full. And other pieces of the same nature as the first that it is not necessary for the fullness of history, but is not complete, that is, part two and three. What were looking for, I think it is in the third party. In the second part, are on a boat and see things very strange if not disturbing to me, babies in incubators are hybrids, and mothers in glass room with them. Perhaps the first part was to show my general make-up vessel, I am calm. And the second was to show what I have been on board, and the third is located on Mexico City, as it did elsewhere, but wanted something a skull to be more specific [Teotihuac? N]. If I find time, I will try to do the other two parties, if I find people want to read, to know. Otherwise, it is very good site where you rests.See Dennis: Dennis is a twice winner of the reporter, and "Poet Laureado of San Jeronimo, Peru"

No comments:

Post a Comment