Thursday, September 10, 2009

The wind in my heart The heart s Descent

The wind in my heart The heart s Descent The wind in my heart the wind, where it is?   It comes and goes.   It makes it way through the leaves of a tree,   I am still able to see   When the wind comes, or where it goes.   I like the way the wind makes the tree leaves sound.   This is a peaceful sound, like a gentle rain   In a cool summer night.   There's like a wind in my heart.   It makes it way through my soul,   And I'm back fresh.   And 'the air we breathe,   and strength that makes my life .* Note on the above poem, this poem was a couple of years ago, when I search for my seminar in dorm windows as the wind blows the leaves from a tree in front of me . This was during the night and very inspiring for me, as I have the pen and ink, and the creation of this poem.The Heart's DescentThe down in the heart   Shows different layers   And countless ways   It is no mouing.   Our hearts are broken   With the hope, spirit   With the destruction of the loss   Move us into an abyss.   Often, an attempt to   What can not be   Guide our hearts deeper   In a core of existence.   If our hearts income   For what is beyond;   Awakening of our soul   Bathing in eteity.Samuel Oliver, author of "What do we teach death: Lessons on Life" For more information on this author;

No comments:

Post a Comment