Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mother I Don t Mind The Pain

Mother I Don t Mind The Pain I am one of those who know that you're never out of the loss of one deeply loved. We come to the death and adjust our lives - and not begrudingly, but we are not, we survive. Somewhere in the pain that we can survive and then we are emotionally on a different kind of relationship with our deceased loved one.Mother, I Do not Mind The PainWhen died my dear, the Mother of God, I had no sights or thoughts for the future. My soul has stabbed an outbreak From pain and fear and excruciating pain sorrow.The of spirit: so unbearable; The agonies of the mind: so intense The suffering of the body, so that it continues Above all, I had no defense.Nevertheless, sweetheart, I need you to know And I pray that you can hear what I say. I have nothing against me through the pain. It 'a small price for our love, pay.We knew that one day we would have a party; This would be the death in time. You knew that it would be difficult for others, Those who have courage to stop behind.But know our relationship is worth the cost, E evaluated at all times we shared together. Now I have to go without you, The pain of my loss I spared.I if I could, my pain away. E 'special for me and for all by themselves. Says that the love I have for you, And me, you can only known.So mother, when the pain of grief I endure Gradually and slowly subside. The strength of love that you and I, In the heart of my heart will always be abide.Rev. L. Saundra Washington DD, is an ordained clergywoman, social and founder of AMEN Ministries. It is also the author of two coffee table books: Room in the Snow: Poems that preach and negative disorders: Homilies that teach. Your new book, out of deep water: A Grief Healing of work, will soon be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment