Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Paul

Paul Well, I had an invitation to a game of kick   It is BYOB   And starting at 7:00 pm   Was to last all night   So I brought my Bible   Who started a fight.   You say,   "Did you win or lose?"   "Or get a beating?"   Wait now!   Let me tell you how it was   I walked in   I set the pace   I have in front of the waiter   Face to face   I said,   "Lord, it's time"   "To close the bar down."   He said: "No!"   I said, "Yes!"   "Now, out of town!"   He tued to me and said:   "If we want to fight?"   I said,   "If this is what you need"   "This is good."   Just as the Apostle Paul   I smote with blindness   As he fell on his knees   He shouted "evil!"   He said, "is right"   "They tried to cut the throat"   "When I was preaching last night."   Guardo   I'm an invader   It takes me by force   I preach against sin, disease and divorce   And last night was in its territory   I saved his girlfriend   His name is Corey   Meanwhile, apart from   It is well   I was kicked on barrels   The preaching of repentance   Saving sinners from hell.   So if ever an invitation   Expelled for Games   Bring your Bible and boots   Party and really friendly! Paul Davis God is the author of a book against religion tells us: "How to disce between God and religion." Paul is a minister, church planter, missionary, philanthropist, prophet, poet, life coach (relational and professional), popular worldwide keynote speaker, creative consultant, humor being, adventurer, explorer, mediator, liberator and creator of dreams. Paul of compassion for people and passion for travel has taken him to over 50 countries in the world where he had a tremendous impact. Paul has also brought revival to many in war, poverty and the tsunami-affected regions of the earth. His nonprofit organization Dream-Maker Ministries is building dreams and breaking limitations. Paul Progress Seminars inspire, revive, awaken, impregnate with purpose, impart the fire of desire, catapult people into a new level of self-awareness, facilitate destiny discovery and dream fulfillment. Paul can be contacted at: RevivingNations@yahoo.com - 407-967-7553 or 407-282-1745.For more information: Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment