Saturday, September 26, 2009

The past, present and future of a compulsive gambler s Thoughts Poetry Part 1

The past, present and future of a compulsive gambler s Thoughts Poetry Part 1 The past, present and future, a compulsive gambler? S Thoughts Part 1 is a collection of poems that express what I wanted that over the last ten years of my life. Through these experiences, I could better understand what I was before, during and after with my addiction compulsive gambling. You lea a lot from you, if you can put into words. In Part 1, there are two poems A Moment In Time Passing compulsive gambler and a realization Out.Time when PassingTime, a time when adoption   Fugitives, ever eteal   Two people reach   Find out what life is all around   Too short   Too sweet   Too simple   Loving the moments of the day   I do not understand when you go their own way   Nursing   Understanding   Other   This makes life for one another marvelous   Friends, we are always   Is open our hearts, as you can see,   Distance no obstacle for those who care   Always stay in touch, very rareCompulsive Gambler achievement OutKnowing life abundant resources   Trying to mix   Mixing, beating, unwanted   Restlessness creeping through my soul   Punishment by an abundance of power   People care, but always   Dissociates to a large extent   It 'now time to make me free   None of the moments of the reserve   The normal   Stop the pain from the buing me alive   Help me please, people, it must be recognized   Only people, meat is the same   Why? Why? Why?   And 'better, financially free?   But people need to spend time with me!   Gambling, are friends with me?   Play True friends are for me?   When you receive?   If the same work and play   I have a day   Must remain positive and calmMr. Howard Keith has extensive experience in dealing with the compulsive gambler, relatives and friends of the players and teenage players.     Mr. Keith believes there are many alteatives to aid in the recovery of an addiction to gambling verses twelve steps program. A large part of his e-mail was from a compulsive gambler looking for an alteative to anonymous players and twelve step programs. Anonymous players including a large number of people every year, but there are a large percentage who are unable to achieve.     For more information on gambling addiction and gambling, you can stop using the     I felt the game of chance We can

No comments:

Post a Comment