Monday, September 14, 2009

Poetry as an anthem and a TaskMaster

Poetry as an anthem and a TaskMaster The art of poetry is a long and lonely, it's better not to give your life, unless your life? And unavoidable (or so I believe). The soul is a hard taskmaster. You must be faithful, as a woman, or to deceive. You must have more for dinner, and make sure that does not think you've forgotten, in this case, make peace with his fast, is meeting with its launch of what is mind.She calls me very often in my sleep The awakening time and here and there around the world? Don t let my annoyance is called? says.I really don? so as I have done nothing? I am surprised when I find a free time for my pleasure. It retus to me his words, upside down: slowly, tuing on his heels (with the curves of young and slippers). And then she opens her closet and said, 'What? S go? (I guess that means shopping?) You see, she is very busy with me! [Poetic Prose: # 1100, 1/25/06] Ode To RipplesHere lurking, the ripples of the song windDid from hell? Chasm - openSomething door was crushed in theGrass! One form, a form? I see? Vivid as the veins in me, evil lurks ()!... sublimity Note: The poetry? Ode to: Ripples in ambush? is dedicated to (both): A. Clark Smith for the opening of the vaults of hell with poetry, and George Sterling, for decontamination, the whiz kid? in their law. Each playing a different (old and new), and is providing great poetry, if not phenomenal. [# 1099 1/25/06] See Dennis' web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment