Friday, September 11, 2009

My ideas for Valentine s Day

My ideas for Valentine s Day Valentine's Day is approaching. E 'on the day the most unromantic soul feels the love in the air. Can you imagine what will happen to the fans? It is literally mad with love. Think of ideas, the fulfillment of their love, exchanging gifts with the expression of love. All the romantic lovers were in the mood of Valentine are excited and waiting for it. You can imagine the state of which he lost his Valentine? Valentino which led him to an unknown place? Valentine is in him alone, with tears of loneliness? What thoughts come into such a lover of the mind. This poem is a cry of a lover whose valentine has left him. My ideas for Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day What do I think of ideas? This Valentine's Day? To make you happy. To get more of my love. Why I do not know where you are? What gift can I offer? Chocolates, a piece of jewelry or a nice teddy bear? The Valentine's Day. Why I do not know where you are? What can I talk to you? What should you know? The Valentine's Day. Why I do not know where you are? Who should I tell my conces on this? With my thoughts I can not? With this I have my goals? The Valentine's Day. Why I do not know where you are? Where have you gone? Why leave? Where can I find for you? When you retu to me? My Valentine. Wherever you are. Knowledge, so that is crazy love with her. My heart cries for you. My eyes search for you. My soul is empty without you. Why I love you. If I see it, the other fans. The meeting in San Valentino. I would cry over my fate. I would cry in your absence. I would cry alone. Why should not, unless God hear my cries. I am for you. Please visit us. Oh, God, who read this. Let them know that I expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment