Monday, September 7, 2009

Cucumbers grinning a poem

Cucumbers grinning a poem I planted my vegetables for a few   Years under consideration is just where I wanted? em   Per plant. He told me: If I   He had a lively and nothing   Grows, the number one need not   Fingers, or anonymously, so   And 'my hoe, my garden? I? ll clean   The messages, me? ve been so   I can understand long? t possibly take my hands   Down (then). All my life   I? Ve, it was: they Lay It Down, I   Pick it up; weedin? with a hoe blade   Not? t easy. You try, you see, I have given my country in a pensioner   Farmer one year, the small country   To speak, but wanted to grow   Something better than I do with a   How was it? from what he   Grow the plants (I never could). He   Even his water (he lived   In my opinion, in Alabama in   ? 77). How was it? Day after day? Search   My kitchen window, watching   Him, since the plant, hoe, and water, and   The cucumbers are growing, (God knows   For that)? He said that the vegetables,   Cucumbers planted he would   grow fat, and a giant ", and did so.   I would just   Things about plants, mills and   Grow (then), things I never   Thought, but I just wanted some   Of cucumbers. Funny, if   We? re young. Now looking back I   I can still see that old farmer research   over the shoulder to me: smirking.Reflections young when I lived in Alabama, in l977-l979.   # 1010 1/28/2006See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment