Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two poems childhood and old age, with a reference to nature

Two poems childhood and old age, with a reference to nature BoyhoodOh me Your glory days are flown! I mealy noticed, now? Re gone, How fast the flowers! Now not only young people? Bell S; It 'was like I was in a spell, And my face now shows the hours! Ah yes! My younger days, Still alive in my golden age, When everything was new and fast Now wrapped in pictures and books, And friends and family are all that knew And love was friendly look! # 741 6/26/05Old AgeThey arrest hours to see me To know what? The old and new, They peer into my? Everything, And criticize my views; She tells me what I want And may I be sad? These are my friends fragile This is the strongest of the freedom of rights? I mean, by the summer; And the phone in front of the door; In vain I have to tell them why ? I shan? T Live Here Anymore! # 742 6/26/05A recalling Style: Some people ask, what kind of poetry, as is better? I can not answer this question, has opened to me. If I want to Breaking Free from tradition, as in the poem:? Age? then so be it, and if I feel the traditional verse, a more rigorous formal model to be used, as in? Childhood? and can be rich in poetry, so it is. I think that a poem? My way of thinking anyway? If, for man, not man for the poetry. Similarly, as a Sunday, is for people to rest, but not for use as a tool for such a hard life that you are the goat in the well and wait until Monday to make out, you have to do what do.Dennis Siluk of a new book, "The Magic of the Andes", is now available on most of your books, Inteet sites, as he lives in Minnesota and Peru. He is also working on a book with the title, "Curse of the Abyss Worm," and a book of 25 short stories in English and Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment