Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beacon Verse Five Another article in the Rainbow series

Beacon Verse Five Another article in the Rainbow series Beacon Verse Series (Article Five) "Another Rainbow" The sun is slowly setting   And the sky is black,   Holes in my clothes are rent   The cold rain run my back;   The retu flood   End of the cold and wet beach:   Another Rainbow achieve only on my ... But, I can still remember the time   When the rainbow so good   With bright colors were almost think   If I could only knew ...   If someone had asked me   I said, "I'm Takin 'book',   But rainbows are not just   What you see ... Well, finally the sun rises   And the sky, in part, it is clear   Although it is somewhat 'surprising   This is a new Rainbow "in the immediate vicinity;   Tides can be intransigent,   Rise and fall activities with:   Another rainbow? I was able to achieve this ... Beacon Verse Series? Beacon? 1977Coming divorce and several business ventures, in which I had lost everything, but my butt, I would have lost if I had one, I was a little 'disappointed. According to the 'Chasing the Rainbow ", I have taken into consideration if I was not a" Rainbow Chaser ". I decided that, yes, I was.Perhaps was hunting, which I appreciated more? But I was always 100% commitment. Anything else would be a "cop-out." Whether it was another company, a new career, a marriage, or the pursuit of personal pleasure, I have the horse wild bulls, until they no longer hang , only to be trampled when finally forced to admit that there is a fatal error inherent in each project. Of course, I had recognized the absolute impossibility before, I would never have committed so many misadventures.For the next 29 years, I would seriously chase the rainbow. I girded my loins, with all the positive statements in the sun: "You are not defeated, if it is still possible to retu to the ice rink!" "No matter how many times he is depressed, it can not be missed if you again! "" No matter how many times you lose. They once to win! "" If you were to walk home, but everyone says you're lucky ... "I have never been long in search of another company, the profession, a marriage or relationship in which to invest myself. I would like to achieve a certain degree of success in any endeavor. I owned wholesale and retail, has taught college classes, oil painting and poetry published a novel, the state licensing in all forms of insurance, a durable medical equipment companies, the administration condominium complexes, and had my real estate company with more than a dozen agents experts. While I never expected that "blind sided" by the fear of the disease MS (Multiple Sclerosis), "Ripped off" of professionals, or victims of a victim, I have some survived.As for The Rainbow Maker's own words, he has nothing against me a couple of errors. (TEV) Revelation 3:16 "But because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I spit from my mouth!" Well, I came across "Hot!" God must be so? For Easter Sunday, 2006, he expresses "Another Rainbow". Since Easter Sunday on the rise   I could not expect to say   That the spirit of energy   Breakout would be a totally new way ...   The flood is over,   Left wet sand on the beach   The rainbow was in fact in my reach.I was sucked in rainbow   Oh, good taste their colors ...   Without Grapes of Wrath, which,   I could save about new wine ...   So if someone ask me   From "Rainbow Ride" I   I say, "Rainbows are much better than it looks!" Well, son, after his death by   Of the dead, the way   For his health and prosperity despising   What the world often say ...   Now, with "A Rainbow Reminder '   A safe harbor is the feeling of losing   Thus, "A Rainbow Reminder" is for all of the Seine, it choose.Russ Miles is the author of the novel, for sale by owners: FSBO.   A? Seasoned Real Estate NAR? Broker? Handicapped by Multiple Sclerosis, Russ writes books and articles on various subjects.Via his personal website Rascal blog, comments on his MilesBooks@gmail.com and ezine articles themselves, Russ maintains contact with those he considers that God is the universe, together with him for Devine Destiny's plan for this planet earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment