Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I am very angry

I am very angry I am very angry because I am sick and tired of what I see as deception and dishonesty within the literary community. This is a long time, and nobody seems to pay attention to it or to it.I love my heart Publishamerica editor and publisher is a first class, but I saw with my own eyes that meet the individual discussion forum to ask everyone to make a evaluation of books that most always be more four or five stars reviews.These people then each of the books and a website and publish these comments, in my opinion decieve customers think they are independent and impartial reviews of these books for customers, when in fact they are in fact the comments from friends and fellow authors who claim to be impartial, but to me is the deception of the highest order and I think stinks.In should be referred immediately to stop these authors and is expected to apologize to these sites and our editor to do what is known as logrolling. That when the authors of a review more positive friendship work.It 's a scratch my back and I scratch your approach and I do not like one bit. A friend is more likely to help a friend and say something good even if the work can be bad. Most of these reviews are four and five stars and always the same names to review at Amazon and places like this and you will see these authors scratching the backs of others and the race is to the detriment of the player, in my opinion. I never asked for a revision of a co-author, because for me it is immoral to accept a revision of a fellow writer who is a friend or family member. My comments that you can be sure that they come from independent sources and honest as opposed to those who support and participate in this logrolling that must be stopped and abhored.It 's time for people to wake up and see the widespread deception in my opinion, and write to these people in order to put an end to this unfair practice. Really take off and hampers the efforts of honest writers out there who do not try to falsify anything or to deceive the system, as well as some in the business do.Let 's is a call for honesty and justice and an appeal to these people what I see as a trick favorable reviews for clients all over the place of his colleagues and partners cronies.Let 's show the honest writers out there in the world, that the support and efforts to make things the public in a fair way and frank and we end this pathetic logrolling for once all.Jeffrey Poet Michael MillerPublishamerica

No comments:

Post a Comment