Thursday, October 29, 2009

Enigma of a prose poem in a dream

Enigma of a prose poem in a dream Advance: What do not you? I wondered? Maybe nothing? He responded to my second car. Then I said:? Allow the action about to happen, happen? God also knows what is lacking in one? S life anyway? a rhetorical question at best. Perhaps it's the way I'm looking for? I wonder which are very few. Maybe I should worry about the collapse of bridges, trucks, instead of coming to save me. O yes, you are not aware of the enigma of sleep, however, not yet anyway, and then you will understand what I'm saying here.Dreams are like clouds, some heavy grow inside of you, and have some thunder and disappear, but some are as the rain that brings you here or there. Ends with some limitations, which is not a great harvest. But there are shadows in dreams and enigmas, the windows in a hurry? Later? Disappearing in the air, but, however, that (were) for a moment or two, and the sea, with an entry from the trip: in a moment? S, the outgoing tide will wash away, back into the sea where they came, some stayed on earth, some say, a part of guess.We I think really, but a guest in our bodies on the ground, and conceive in the next world. How to tell the guests, as the tanks were talking about: good, now for a while ', on the shores of your dreams you can make? I? D guess, ramps and with the tide (the fantasy has its own face, like ghosts and salvation, death, all with a wish fulfilled, a real, persistent secrets). Ma? s to leave the country where dreams are bo, live and riddles. The sky is not always clear or dark, not much in between, and the moon, a silly donkey rides, and the world in a snail shell in fat. Here, the poems are designed to tap the secrets of the mind, as when the mind is thrown out of the dreams you want to say? In a less harmful way? Secrets. Maybe you can dream a little 'when you read this, so the enigma suggests.The poems: I was driving on this road in my car, I had arrived tired   When she awoke, I found that was paralyzed in his break (a little '), I slept all night (or that was my best estimate.)   So I went ahead now, I know.   When I went, in addition to the right of me? I'm not sure, just ahead.   Then I found myself in this intersection (crossroads), class, again   I was crossing, and the game (apparently) to the north.   I was under these bridges, and I went farther, more muduntil is, until the car can not move from there, I left the car.   I looked around, I looked forward to continuing my jouey, but it was night to be, the mud is too thick, for man or travel by car itfreely? I looked back, I had gone too far to retu, I? D I was not too exhausted exactingand.   I looked where I was here? It was not possible for me to stay? Survive, and that is (besides where was I? No? So).   There are tracks all over the truck, several feet thick, and roadseveral lanes wide.   ? What can I do? I said, bridges over the head, what could drivethrough this truck? All this is faced with a dilemma, if it's not a riddle? I tried to get out of this dream vision, but does not go away? Wow.   So I had little choice but to stay where you were in some way and I riddletold wait, be patient, but this is what I was used.   The Enigma says:? Stay where you are (for man does not live in breadalone)) right?))?   Then it occurred to me, beyond my realm of reason? There lesslimitations,   And so in my mind I created a multi-truck, that in all this bloody couldpass mud, which could reach   Beyond the tops of the bridge without damaging anything (possible). I? M still waiting under the bridge, perhaps, when I wake up and write thisout, the better chance you have of the surface, by coincidence, only for the awakening is a possibility, and resolve riddle.Perhaps the only way to know the secrets are a? s sleep.   Forse il mare in attesa di essere rimosso theUniverse in mare, da dove veniamo? Other possibilities.   Whatever it is, or is the answer, we are in the midst dobelieve me, the enigma and I said:? There are more possibilities. # 1286 3/20/2006 a dream [of: Lima, Peru] Dennis is available at:

No comments:

Post a Comment