Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Bum of Kuelap Amazonas poetry

The Bum of Kuelap Amazonas poetry Come, share a wild Kuelap Bum? S sunny afteoon? I sit here drinking my coffee and coke waiting for my chicken saltado [chicken with potatoes and rice), and listen to the voices, you can go: the sounds of the engines of iron   Purring like cats and mice with a roaring standing squeaky tires raceRacing about the AFC? (The Parquet in Miraflores)) Lima)), and the streets around the park? The sun is hot above our heads like me? MReading Jack Kerouac? S:? The Dharma Bums? I feel like one.My date back to the Amazon region? This time-theAndean jungle? in five days. My mind is excited, is   When my views are beautiful grass courts snowcapped mountains, and ahead in front of me, are the ancient ruins of Kuelap   I can also see the wild warriors of antiquity: the Chachapoyas, the Incas Fighting in nature, deep in the Andean jungle Peru.I the incredible peace here, lost in a maze of thoughts, looking certain roads may oven sweating, drinking my coffee and coke in peace while I write and dream? and ready for my next trip. 3/23/2006 # 1283 author note: I was in the Andes and the Amazon and the Amazon, as they are known for their sections, ranging from Peru and Ecuador to Brazil and Venezuela, which have been in these regions or sectors, but I'm dreaming, and continue for a period of five days, which is known as the Andean-Amazonian region, where the elevation is an integral part of the equation of the jungle, not in other regions. Therefore, this is where? Fortaleza forgotten? is similar to that? Great Custody? in Zimbabwe. Forget the fortress dates back to around 800 AD.See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment