Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pablo Lima, poetic prose

Pablo Lima, poetic prose It was in an airplane, said when he met my friend, I'll call Pablo, Pablo de Lima, is not sure of his name, his real name, of course, but then What kind of friend, I have to give its real name? in fact, not a friend, on behalf all.Her, Teresa, someone. I met her at a party, Pablo de Lima, a house without a name, Pablo de Lima, I would like to announce first-hand. Are you crazy, like Pablo, tu the salvation of his friends, rich and poor. I asked him, "Teresa, why are you so angry Pablo? Pablo was not aware of the fact that in this time.She explained:? We were in the plane, sat next to me, second class, and spoke briefly, told me about himself, what he meant is that when it is grown, his family, made out of the way in which was rich. He talked of his friends, many friends and so on and so forth. He invited me to this feast, which of course I met you. And before I met you, Saturday (is it? And now pointing to a chair), and a woman arrived, set on the table, right in front of me, as a lesbian flirted, and I asked him? Are you flirting with me, you are a lesbian, because there is on me, on the side of your eyes? N the girl? T say a word, everything that has been away from me, why? Everyone, no more. I thought, Teresa: now what kind of festival is it? Then, as has been made rich. This is what I said Teresa, now? S me looking for an answer (but it was not to tell me something, has kept a look at a picture of Pablo on the fireplace, one of his youth with his mother, Pablo de Lima) like the other guests arrive, I knew that many, like Juan and his brother 's? Favorite Caf? in Lima, and Carmen, owner of travel [cuarzo] I often use, such as Pablo, her husband tried to sell me an office for my writing in the center of Lima, si? t work out if, Pablo introduced me to his six years. And I see Manuel, is a preacher of the church, Pablo, my wife and I to go to Miraflores.Hean Caf? ? El Parquet? is now in play, and Mrs. Cecilia Bancode Credit and Efrain Saavedra, Consul General of Peru, are all there with Martina Gomez Garibay, Cosmiatra; A. Alexis Garcia, owner of Cafe Habana, as well as a painter, a painter in a rich and a poor painter Chusty street; Jessica Avalos LL, Abogado, my lawyer, in Lima. Dr. Philip M. ramp (and woman), a professor at the University of Minnesota, the economy, was also shown to Professor Pablo too, once it's up to that 's improved. Enrique, my brother has long demonstrated the mayor of San Jeronimo Jesus Vargas, and José Luis de la Radio, Claudia de Colombia, Bogotá?, A tourist guide, both myself and the wife quite happy Pablo well.And were many others, as the bread man Miraflores, papaya and man, and the Negrito and son, little Negrito: yes, the rich, the poor and less wealthy and poor, like me, have all been invited, and here is this young woman Pablo angry, look at me in a sort of reply. I looked into the eyes of Teresa, the back and stable? What is it? I asked him:? What, what you want, wait for Pablo? I mean, he invites you to his party, was only one person who met, loved and invited to a party, I think? I had to add those two words because I was more skeptical about this. No? Teresa said? there is more than that too? then added, "when I was thirteen, I was poor and I? they have been much higher since then. Pablo was in my neighborhood in Lima, he and his family are poor, as we were all poor, who had sex with me, he was nineteen years at the time? About five years older than me, when you are young, five years is a long time in any case, I am only a child, was a little 'more. Oh, I can not think that necessarily benefited me more than anyone else in the area at the time, we all loved him. All of us girls, it was the neighborhood hero, everyone expected of him, wanted to tap. He sang to the guitar, and we all dreamed of going to bed with him, or at least I did, and some of my friends, then one day disappeared. I hadn t seen him? Until the plane? that is! Life is unfair, it is not right in any way, l? Summer, of course, twenty years, I have 33 years, el? Could be at least 40 or less. And became a success, and I know I? I used a lot, has many friends, most are not very good, I suppose heavy, I had two children, have left on their own now, not him, obviously, but because there may - I now, why should not I him as a rich man to marry? God loves, and I was able to lea, once I took as a poor girl? I can understand, life is unfair, do not even recognize me. Then I noticed that Pablo behind her, he was there all the time, to hear everything you said, Teresa lap, I was watching to see something, I looked dumbfound course, "he said quietly, smoothly and how the world: If only you knew what life is like you? d not be as difficult for me, it was not all wealth after leaving the area in May, as people think, as you seem to be here in your monologue of my friend, came at a price much more heavy and idioms Your thoughts, your feelings, your impressions about life? Indeed, at a great price. If you did what you did, I was in a war? People killed as they tried to kill me, was on the streets of the world trying to get drunk on my retu, regardless of how it was I can remember all this, I can t find a decade or two, and there were many ways as painful? I took the streets, I finished in whorehouse, the sick in hospitals, when he dies, or is it twice, can? t remember, was the most hell, while all of this n? t if nice.I had four children, has lost three of them on several occasions I was hungry, wanted to fly, but I t: ubriaco grass, was most of my past. I paid a dear price for my experience, is not free, even to die, and we still have to pay the morgue, often before the tax comes.I were in the middle of a hundred times, yes, in fact, all at a very dear price, a weak heart and an eye for suckers willing to remove all the applause for the eyes, at all costs: the thief is always the one you have. You can sleep and not worry about him, I can not. Being poor is not a good thing, nor wealth, perhaps, in the meantime, as our friend, and his wife (meaning me). But if you want my money? Why is my money you want, I was not me if you like, I kept the same name, are not hard to find, if it is money that we are not talking about old times? then you have to go back and live my life, and I doubt you're willing to do. That said, he just tued back and retued to his guests, greeted, and I bid farewell lady. A history of poetic prose: # 1288 3/26/2006 (caused by a dream, a real part) See Dennis' web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment