Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family Poems Out of Minnesota now in Spanish and English

Family Poems Out of Minnesota now in Spanish and English 1? Mother? S UIf there is more sad for my mother's u,   Can I? T image.   To this day, is it possible? T fathom other losses,   such as the fact one.In, nobody thinks that I am in my china cabinet   In my living room.   In contrast to the cemetery, where no one sees   But our Christian God. # 1012 12/2005Spanish VersionLa u Madres de mi hay algo m? s sad that the u de mi madre,   No puedo imaginar.   Up to this d? A No puedo otra includes p? Rdida,   How big? Sta.De fact, none that I look Cree en mi armario de vajillas   En mi sala de estar.   Unlike the Cementerio, where no one ve,   but our Christian God .* 1012 Diciembre/20052? Lutto MotherSomething has a change when my mother died,   My feelings were flat, my heart is cold, very sad.She died, she was again, but it is between --   where I live, and that still hurts that it is gone. # 1013 12/2005Spanish VersionCongoja one really MadreAlgo Change?, Muri Cuando mi madre? "   Planas fueron mis Emoción, mi coraz? n fr? o muy triste.Ella Muri?, Ella Naci? de nuevo, pero en el intermedio is   where I live, esto y todavia a duel, which she fuera .* 1013 Diciembre/20053? We all MirrorMust finish on the mirror?   Think of death   as if the end of life, it will be easier in the next.   I think we can make more love as you like.   You have a place in both worlds?   But perhaps only a mirror. # 1015 12/05Spanish VersionUn EspejoTodos we terminar me? ndonos en el espejo?   Reflexionar su muerte   Como si el final de la vida aqu?, Ser? m? s f? cil de la siguiente.   Me imagino que t? aqu puedes amar tanto? Como puedes amar all?.   T? tienes un lugar de Ambos Mundos?   Pero quiz? S, s? Ecco un espejo 1015 .* Diciembre/054? Mama? s BoyfriendBehind a fence was an old apple tree   My mother? s friend? Eie? s.   I, along with other boys, standing in the yard   Year after year, if he was not? t matter   Jumped on them. A voice from the tree   seemed to call us and we ate the red   And green apples. Then one day he cut   The tree down. I asked why? He said:? If you look at the world from children   Eyes, and so what? s in them. # 1016 12/05Spanish VersionEl Novio de Mam? DETR? s de la Valla hab? a un viejo Manzano   Was Novio de mi madre? Eie.   Junto con otros ni? Os, en aquella Estuve Valla   A? O tras a? or, when? L no estaba mirando,   Brincamos on its activities. Voz A that one of the Sun? Rbol   Parece a llamaos? comimos aquellas manzanas y Rojas   Y verdes. Entonces un d? A? L cort?   El? rbol. Le pregunta? ? for qu? ? l dijo:? T? the world miras con ojos Infantiles,   Y yo s? que hay en ellos. * 1016 Diciembre/055? Brother? s Growing OldWhen we were children, me and my brother   Art went hand in hand,   And, sometimes, in a fight.   I'm the guy, he? S is the oldest one.   My brother? Blond S,   Does not seem to be crazy,   I am the evil redhead.It never speak to me,   Maybe I'm still the same.   My brother? S still quiet   He hasn? t changed. Safe   We? ve hours old   Have been through many things;   And he now has feelings. # 1014 12/2005Spanish VersionLa Maturity HermanoCuando de mi? Ramos ni? os, mi hermano y yo   Camin like that? bamos de espalda a espalda,   Y a veces appointment? bamos peleando   Yo soy el menor? L es el Mayor.   El Rubio de mi hermano,   Nunca parece a ponerse furioso,   Yo soy el pelirrojo enfadado.Nunca harass me? hablar de esto,   Quiz? s an todavia soy el mismo.   Mi hermano todavia? A apacible ES,   ? l No ha cambiado. Excepto   Now that we envejecido,   Hemos pasado por muchas cosas;   Y? l ahora tiene sentimientos. 12/20056 # 1014? The WishboneLook, a collarbone. Here? And my desire.   ? You have the small side, I have great.   You have your wish? ? Yes,   Maybe next time you? ll win. # 1017 of 12/20/2005Spanish VersionEl hueso DeseoMira, a desire of hues. Aqu? est? mi deseo.   ? Te toc? lado el peque? O, touch me? el Grande.   ? Pediste tu deseo? ? S ',   Talvez la pr? ximaer time, t? ganes. # 1017 20/Diciembre/2005Translated Rosa PenalozaSee Dennis' web site: see Dennis' poetry book

No comments:

Post a Comment