Friday, October 9, 2009

Give Me A Lily Pad continuum Two Poems

Give Me A Lily Pad continuum Two Poems What can I do to make this world in its orbital spin? I tried to conquer the hearts of many?. Take the meat-balls against the wall, stop, stop! The attempt to make them spin, like God in heaven! Sexual desires? One way to anger and anger? Tu the page on the cheap hotels, tu the page Give him a way to run, tell your friends, right? Ve won. Not? T reply to everyone, hang up the phone? Don? T go outside the house, it dulcimer? Hit Hammer, hammer, hammer, stop, stop! The darkness of the night comes, open the window I? Ll, I? Ll disappear, not the air, the air in it? Overall! Look of the neck bones weak, such as honey on thawed meat: Who? S of the neck bones, I do not see everyone, including me? I? Ll as a guest of hell soon, the Land of Vegetables O balloons? Only the bones of the neck, everywhere everywhere.The place where no one, nobody, nobody: How unfed fish, fish, fish unfed? Nibbling on anything; In an aquarium with four sides? With Piranhas? Give me a lily pad to drive today, today, today !...# 819 8/29/05The by Continuum My mother, Now Part of Story? When one dies We are a part of History For history So are there? History Continuity human The continuum !...# 820 Rosa 8/29/30A Note: Two Poems: Not sure what I want to say to these two poems, interesting, that makes me, because the poet uses what we use, I know that My husband says that is "effective" and it is a big deep breath. And 'what he wants, when one thinks so. RosaSee Dennis' books or

No comments:

Post a Comment