Thursday, October 22, 2009

Who are you a poem on the birth

Who are you a poem on the birth ? Who are you?   (Birth Certificate) Part One   Childbirth? Hello? I said, as the birth from the womb? As a spirit, he seemed to appear   From scratch, fell from her mother?. Who are you? I assume that the birth cry,   Now open your eyes, was a bloody birth; theBirth room, to him unknown: strange.With all your heart to beat, no longer in the darkroom (the uterus) has requested the re-birth,   ? Who are you? I suppose in their own language (now flesh and blood, to the clock of the time)! Part Two   Shore themShe brought him and his sister, like fire, wind ragingIn; raging with pain from side to side   Crying in vain? She wore a kiss with love by going with the pain? Part Three   Back to spinning BackShe was like the moon to the earth, to give birth in hospital?   Soaked in blood, sweat and back to back laidThe twins, the search for another?, Ready,   Come in the world, was bo discoveredBeing work? From the warm sea   From inside the body was floating notEasy caal? Felt in each other, now   They were among the living, were still alive. # 1285 3/23/2006, writing in El Parquet in Miraflores, Lima, Peru (by Cody S.), I think, I feel sometimes our children do not know, recognize, or take the time to discuss the cargo, the pain The mother has to spend, to consume a child's birth here on earth. I am not trying to conquer a woman, the support on this issue, I am grateful for the fact that only my mother giving me my life, and feel all the people who breathe, should never forget the great gift of his mother, her life. DennisSee Dennis' website: Laureado Poeta en San Jeronimo-Huancayo, Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment