Sunday, October 11, 2009

Diversified Poems II Hamas death of Saddam Fly Ice Cream

Diversified Poems II Hamas death of Saddam Fly Ice Cream Poesie diverse II1) Hamas ParadseO face, where Pale Roses dim stir, as the flowers in the sky over Gaza   The gardens of the death of that weak reference areYour at dawn, the hell? Paradiso S! What arouses your hatred? A life is God doneWhat be right?   Children from a number of demonic death sonsIs in your hair? What's your love of animals under siege? Check the anger, fear and   To know the heart dirty unrestTo hateful real tears! # 871 2/26/052) Hamas? SpiritAh! ? t is hard to believe   To think, with your smile,   The fact that she is a child of sorrow,   At war with Israel? Now in exile S: But, as you say. Your soul cries   For a peace that does not last?   A demon with eyes immutable,   Sunday tued out of your past! ... My memory with tireless eyes,   Given the way your unforgettable   Their visions, unholy, without light   Only irrecoverable death? # 870 9 / 20053) Ice CreamShall death and death for me?   I know that the dead are reused   It's just me, me, who dare   Do not let go?   In fear of memory can   As the ice melts   On a hot day?   During the night I u?   China Cabinet, glass and wood   I sit and talk with you   My mind herfoot Get Started   I stare at my faceIn glass?   And she smiles at me:   How you can be stupid. # 869 9 / 054) of Saddam? S WorldThey lived, where moonsBrought black darkness, - (Saddam Inteational)   A kingdom in abysmal Blaze   Where every day was filled with haze   It fills my heart with hope, the fool from his throne?   So dreamed the Sons of Iraq? S world   But hated the Conqueror, which repealed   Your load is just to throw a   Enter the evil ... So the world will be seeds?   Flashes in the dark and stellar   With dust on your brain?   And the love that has never been, can never   If in a large .* 868 9/23/055) said the spider to the fly? I have a gift for you today? Said the spider to the fly:   ? Desires, wishes, requests? thenShe soft musicUp high?   , Said the fly, so very quiet (with a twinkle)   ? I grew up, after the last atemy cousin, in this last poem?   Little by little?. I shan? T yourDinner are still dying? (The flight flew by? The old spider   Witches, hold your tongue?   Lip to lip !...) See Dennis' web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment